Wicca.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TranceKid, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "I am so over fruit, like oh my Allah, I think I'll start fucking with tomatoes."

2. If you're shoving your religion up someone else's ass, then yes. I think you really missed the mark there.

Of course you don't tell these people who don't want to try mediation, that they will suffer eternal pain?

It's a very generous thing to help people find their path. But it is important for everyone to find their own reason to have faith in what they believe.

If we were all forced to be Buddhists we wouldn't be having this conversation, because we would know it doesn't matter.

Then we would all eat together and sing and dance.

Fuck it. Nvm what I said before. You hammer that faith into everyone you meet!

3. You have dishonored your clan. You must commit harakiri or be hanged in the court yard at dawn.

4. LMFFAAOOO

WHAT??!!

5. Thank you for not just bashing it like almost everyone else.

6. Buddhism and Wicca are a form of Paganism. And both use meditation.

7. #88 IgnorantFool, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    This thread has been pretty well derailed...turning from discussion of a religion into more of a free for all insult fest...it will not be re-opened...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.