Wicca.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TranceKid, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 -13 Amp-, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    it wasnt made by man, it was discovered, thats why its the same world wide, you dont do math differently here or there because you want to, like with spoken language...

math is the "language" of the universe, we're just trying to translate it so we can understand

2. Well well well, table4too, we meet again. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436634855.649648.jpg

3. Someone has to be the asshole voice of reason

4. LMFAO.

I can't stop laughing.

5. Math only works the way we have engineered it to work.

There are too many problems that cannot be solved because the math will not allow it to be. This is a huge flaw.

Check out the 3n + 1 equation for a better understanding of what I mean.

Math doesn't always work. So why the hell would you trust it?

6. You're right. We have a probe approaching pluto 3 billion miles away out of pure luck.

7. This is what math is.. the language of the universe. Whether you believe it to be a natural part of the natural universe.. written by God.. or conjured up with silly Wiccan magic.. it is the language of the universe. The math we use is a translation of that language.. not a theory. Don't hate on math because it has more ground to stand on than your silly Wicca, which.. hardy har har.. is a simpleminded creation of man, a theory.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436637184.730942.jpg

That is completely irrelevant to what papaganj just said.

9. Back the fuck up for a second.

Not once did I say I don't like math or agree with math. Only that it's a theory, which it is.

And tell me again how this conversation about math has anything to do with Wicca?
    Oh that's right, it doesn't.

Go play in traffic, you clearly have no idea what we're even talking about here.

10. Well girly.. this thread is titled "Wicca", and you're a Wiccan.. in a thread about Wicca, trying to say math is only a theory. It is not only a theory.. it is a study, big difference. If you don't want someone to diss your delusional belief system in a thread about said delusional belief system, then don't spew ignorance on something, such as math.

11. It's the wicca thread....

[​IMG]

12. Don't talk shit about about anything unless you actually know what you're talking about. There is NO belief system with Wicca you tard. There's the horned God and the mother and they literally stand for this earth and the moon and sun.

Yeah it's a Wiccan post and yeah I originally commented on this for the Wicca, but now we're talking about math. Virtually nothing to do with Wicca.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436637736.663333.jpg

13. Are you really going to say there is no belief system in Wicca and that say that you follow a horned God? Holy shit.. that's great. I really needed the laugh. You keep worshiping your horned God and practicing your spells under the full moon, just don't talk about something you don't know about, like math, and there won't be any issue.

14. You're unfathomably stupid.
    I honestly can't believe I have to break it down for you like this.
    It's not rocket science.

The horned God and mother are NAMES.
    That's it.
    They represent the things we have on this earth. We cherish our earth, we love and take care of it and one another. We're hippies for fuck sake. You think hippies have a god they worship?

It must be a tough time constantly having to smell your own excrement, what with your head up your ass and all.

If you still fail to understand what I've said then I've lost just a little more faith in humanity.

Please read the forum guidelines...you can't go around abusing people and calling them names because they don't agree with your beliefs or theories... - IgnorantFool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.