Private Stalks High Quality Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Private Stalk, Jun 12, 2012.

1. before it was pressed::D:wave:

2. very nice thread :wave:

3. Congrats on your havest man :)

4. [quote name='"passthebilly"']Congrats on your havest man :)[/quote]
    Heya man need sum help on my grow got a plant it nineteen inches tall buds up the stem but they are taking longer to get bigger than I thought it been flowering for eightweeks bow what should I do could I satill top it now n try to let the bottom bud devolop more

5. Sounds like you put it into flowering pretty young. Harvest might not be as big as it could be, but you will get your harvest weeks earlier than if you veg'd it for a while. I have the opposite problem and it is much more annoying :S Not much you can do now tbh, just sit back and enjoy the harvest it brings :hello:

6. [quote name='"passthebilly"']

Sounds like you put it into flowering pretty young. Harvest might not be as big as it could be, but you will get your harvest weeks earlier than if you veg'd it for a while. I have the opposite problem and it is much more annoying :S Not much you can do now tbh, just sit back and enjoy the harvest it brings :hello:[/quote]

My oldest plant was sixteen inches tall when I started to flower proply so I thought it would of been ok to start flowering and my other plant is thirteen inches tall and it has started to flower now so do you reckon that it has strarted to rely as well I also have a plant that is only 2 month old and it has a top flower allready thanks for the info n all mate.

7. [quote name='"1991copper"']

My oldest plant was sixteen inches tall when I started to flower proply so I thought it would of been ok to start flowering and my other plant is thirteen inches tall and it has started to flower now so do you reckon that it has strarted to rely as well I also have a plant that is only 2 month old and it has a top flower allready thanks for the info n all mate.[/quote]

Here's a pik

Attached Files:

8. They look healthy, you'll get a good harvest out of that :)

9. [quote name='"passthebilly"']They look healthy, you'll get a good harvest out of that :)[/quote]

Cheers mate how much longer do you reckon I was thinkin of harvesting around about November time n see how they are what do you think of the up n coming ha

10. I have no idea tbh lol, never harvested before, just do your homework on harvesting. I think the main parts of it are 1-2 weeks at the end no nutes, and the trichromes have to be a specific, white/amber ratio or something..

11. [quote name='"passthebilly"']
    I have no idea tbh lol, never harvested before, just do your homework on harvesting. I think the main parts of it are 1-2 weeks at the end no nutes, and the trichromes have to be a specific, white/amber ratio or something..[/quote]

Thanks mate al be back with more piks shortly to show an update hopefully turn out juicy :p

12. #32 Private Stalk, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012

Glad you found help and all but you should really start a new thread so I can keep mine more towards showing the pics of buds I grew. Heck you could at least throw some rep/likes my way after totally threadjacking me :eek::D

Thanks yall!

P.S. Also anyone wanting my specific advice please PM me instead of posing on my here.

13. All the threadjacking is just because everyone's just too high to work out what thread they're in :smoke:

14. [quote name='"passthebilly"']

All the threadjacking is just because everyone's just too high to work out what thread they're in :smoke:[/quote]

Hahaha nice was thinking something

Wondering is there a open thread to put your bud pics?, awesome to have one because I feel i always see the same people in my thread and the threads I read so maybe us here could start a thread to but GOOD quality bud picture with basic info about the plant it came with and cure date, maybe even what nutrition was used and or link to grow thread

We just need an awesome name for the thread !

15. Actually I saw a thread just like that, lol:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...l-welcome**.html?highlight=post+your+bud+here

16. #36 sosysososo, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  17. #37 passthebilly, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    If most users were gona add that much info I think it would be more of a 'journal' and a separate thread would be better.

18. [quote name='"passthebilly"']

If most users were gona add that much info I think it would be more of a 'journal' and a separate thread would be better.[/quote]

Yeah already got that, I am always fishing for advices and some one growing same strains so that why I put it there :)

19. #39 Private Stalk, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Back to the buds :cool:

Here is some Critical Kush by Barney's Farm. Enjoy :bongin:

20. You've got some great buds man.

Let me guess, you're in Canada?