Private Stalks High Quality Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Private Stalk, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #1 Private Stalk, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Here are my favorite buds off this chica:

2. #2 Private Stalk, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Here is the dry result from one mk plant. 138 grams :)

The biggest bud on top is 21.7g while the next biggest one on the box is 21.5 :D

Some hash pics coming soon!!!

3. Smoking a bong :smoke: and hoping to wake up to some rep tomorrow :D :ey:

4. Looks sick man. :D

5. How much wattage did you use ? And how many plants under the wattage?

6. very nice dude, looks good. what did you do with the trimmings? you make any hash?

7. Yeah he said hash pics comign soon.... I am gonna try to grow some MK ..... I am buying from Nirvana so maybe the strains are a bit different. Just wanted to know if your Kush smells and how much light u used

8. #8 Private Stalk, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    This area had 6 girls under 600w but they are in different stages of flowering because I do a perpetual grow.

She smells a little and would be trouble without a carbon filter although I have had much stinkier strains. Some of the most kushiest bud I have ever smoked. The strain name suits her nicely.

I'm saving up my trim to make a large batch of bubble hash so it will be a couple more weeks before I get those pics up here.

My previous record holder was a c99 that was 110g. I have pics posted under the c99 thread in strain review section listed under dirtbud... which was my old name on here. I have not used dirt in so long that the name was no longer fitting.

9. #9 Private Stalk, Sep 17, 2012
    I thought about starting a new thread to show my latest and greatest: Pineapple Wreck, but then figured I'd just bump this thread.

So here is some cured and ready pineapple wreck

10. Lookin great! Wheres everyone getting the best seeds? Im trying to start up a nice sized box, but lack the beans to do so

11. The best seeds are ones I have made. But attitude seeds is a great place to start. Get a couple strains you like from there and cross them.

12. I was just checkin them out and theyre kinda pricey for what im lookin for:/ plus im i the U.S

13. Pricey but you can get just one feminized single seed of a decent strain off there in the $7-12.

There are threads on this site that talk only about seed sites and the safety of ordering from them in the states. For the most part it's not a big deal.

14. Right on thanks man, i appreciate the tips

15. I would go insane trimming that close :eek: Great pics bro.

16. I only trim my own private stock that way :D

I also find that leaves in pics just don't do buds any justice. It's funny though because while I would rather have all my buds look like this I do know people that prefer more sugar leaf (for bag appeal). I'm the exact opposite.

17. Some of my hash made it myself dry ice style:

18. #18 Private Stalk, Oct 9, 2012
    Some Afghan Kush Ryder done under 90w ufo 100%:

19. #19 Private Stalk, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    I had the title of the thread changed so FYI the first few pics are of White Label Master Kush. I will only throw pics up here of things I have done myself so any questions/comments are welcome.

Also I realize the first 2 pics are lacking in quality as it took me a while to master my camera so expect good pics to be posted soon.

20. Looks so good! I'm trying to figure out how to post! I'd like to show mines but can't figure out how can bro get some help