Guru's 2012 Silver Bullet/Mixed Bag Surprise and Thai Landrace

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Well, they're on auto pilot. Something tells me they are ok though. Only real thing I worry about is raccoons digging at the bases. All the guano and stuff is like candy to them. I'll post an update in the am! Damn...droppin the ball on this thread already! Lol. They're in the same holes as last year so just go to the old thread and make believe until the morning...lol

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! i just potted mine up, hoping that we get some warmer weather to speed up the growth!

3. #23 Ganja Guru, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Ok. Things look good for the most part :) Found some males and moved them to another location ( I want the pollen later on ). All the plants were in need of some topping/fimming so they got it.
    Also, I can see that next year some of the surrounding veggitation will have to be strategically removed and cut down near the holes. The girls are trying to get too tall this year to find the sun about 6ft up. I did some stealth clearing for now and let more sun in so they aren't trying to get up there anymore. The fimming should help some too. They were long over due.
    Im not seeing the same explosive, early growth from last year in these holes, but they look very happy so Im gonna let it ride for now. Also, this heat we've had may have something to do with their above ground growth for now. Were out of the 100's now and back into high 80's with evening rain every day. Perfect for now :)
    I've got a batch of aact going right now and I'll probably also throw some goodies into the drip system next week. Until next time :wave:

Attached Files:

4. DAMN! looking good buddy! them girls are getting BIG! mine are still 1-2ft tall. can wait to see them in flower!

5. Thanks dude! With a little luck, we will be trimming 10 footers again this fall! Clearing out the nearby vegetation in a careful fashion will help with my direct sunlight hours and branching from here on out. I love guerilla for security but sometimes I long to just throw a couple in some huge air pruning pots and be done with it...waiting for my state to come to terms with their shitty laws....

6. Hey Guru, good shit... Im a reformed guerilla grower myself, at least this year... it sounds like we do many of the same things, aact, fish, guano.... yer plants look really healthy and lush. I have what is probably a very similar clay to your GA stuff, and its really good if you amend it enough. Im using good bag soil this year as I just moved to this pot last Sept and didnt have time to do my long term soil blend... Please check out my grow, Id like your opinion and maybe you can answer a few questions I have up there? Ive been growing since '92, and I always like to pick the brains of other experienced growers...links in my sig, keep up the good work.

7. Sure thing man! I'll drop in when I get off work dude :)

8. They're lopoking really good GG, better brace yourself for a growth explosion! Good luck bro

9. Hows it looking there at the moment GG?

10. About time for an update.

11. I totally neglected this journal guys! I'm sorry. I've got so many journals at other forums and have been so busy with the brewery that I definitely gave GC the back burner spot this year. Between creating beers and harvesting, I can't find time to do anything anymore! Lol. All is well here in the guerilla plot. Big thanks goes out to Reggie for this silver bullet. Its a winner. Smells like a skunk passed kidney stones of blue berries into my nose. Delightful. Pics soon to come :)

12. About those pics....