Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son of a BITCH, somebody stole my kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I've been collecting since December, and have put more than an ounce through it. I loaned it to a friend cuz he ground up too much bud, and we didn't finish it all. I just checked my kief chamber today, and it was scraped! BAH! Either him or one of his hoodrat friends stole a whole fuckload of kief, and the little plastic shovel thing to boot.

Who steals another man's kief? A jank ass hoodrat cunt face shit person, that's who!

2. Your "friends" are moochers and I would never loan him anything again.

3. lol I can't even imagine saving up that much kief, too much work for me.

4. maybe he smoke some and then forgot it was yours and smoke it all. just a thought.

5. One man does not smoke another man's kief without said man's consent or presence.

6. time to play noir detective. let us know if you catch the bastard!

7. "Hey this is my friends grinder"
    *Smokes some kief*
    "Hey this is my grinder I think lets smoke all this kief!"

I would be pissed OP. Kief is a pain in the ass to save.

8. I feel your pain OP

9. >take sharpest part of grinder
    >smash it over his skull
    >????
    >pick up the soap

10. i would confront him about that

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=related[/ame]

12. I know how you feel! I had like 2.5 grams of keif in my grinder that I was saving for the the first day of summer. I was having a session at my friends house and had to leave unexpectedly so I left my grinder/bong/weed there. I had a 2 gram nug in a container. they finish off what was left in the grinder and decide they're done. my girlfriend who was there met up with me and forgot my grinder. she hands everything back to me (including the full 2gram nug surprisingly) except the grinder.
    I texted some people and found out it was in my friends brothers friends bag. like....it's not yours why the fuck do you put it in your bag? it's not like we see each other. the house we were at is literally two blocks away from my house. if he had left it there it would have been so much simpler. I eventually get my grinder back and look in the chamber. it was scraped clean. I asked for $20 and they paid up so it's all good though.

13. We're dealing with some sick fucking individuals here..

14. 1# Find them.
    2# Take their testicles.
    3# Get your handy grinder.
    4# Put said testicles in grinder.
    5# Create a fine grain.
    6# Make them smoke their own balls while they scream in agony.

15. dude thats the most fucked up thing ive ever heard of

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ]You Get Nothing! - YouTube[/ame]

17. It could have spilled... Accidents happen.

18. Spilled into their bowls...

19. [quote name='"Shirogane7"']It could have spilled... Accidents happen.[/quote]

Why are they opening the kief chamber in the first place?

Anyway, it stands to reason this guy is never borrowing anything again.

20. I had my kief swiped before too. So pissed.

Best of luck to you to getting to the bottom of this.