Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son of a BITCH, somebody stole my kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I'd steal his next pickup~

2. I would aquire a pack of trained basset hounds to hunt down such theives..you take another mans keif urban and your playing with fire :cool:

3. Next time you see those guys leave out a bunch of weed and catch them in the act.

4. Get

new

friends...

5. Man that sucks I had this happen once .I lost my grinder at a buddy's place it had some keifan some bud in it . Well he found it I open it up an saw it was empty .I flipped out an he was like sorry man an tosses me two buds that sliced evry thing .

6. I've been saving up for a year, then one day my roommate decided to use my grinder to grind his bud, then said some of the keif is his since he ground some of his bud. One day I came home and he smoked it all

7. Lmao why would you lend some one where your grinder when its filled with kief? you were asking for it too be taken from you man lol

8. i know none of my friends would take all my keif, have loaned out my grinder plenty times.

9. We're dealing with some sick, sadistic fuckers here!

10. 20 for 2.5 grams of kief....wtf u smoking dirt....

11. i would make him repay all the kief it was his responsibility to take care of the grinder yuo never told him he could touch the kief. tell him to give back that amount of kief back or something that is equal to what he did.

12. my roommate did this to me.

slowly learning that he's pretty shady...i was collecting for awhile and i decided to check how much ive accumulated and there was just a tiny pinch left haha...what a dick

oh ya i made him buy me weed.

13. Go Dexter on that fucker, he's gotta fit the code surely?

14. When you borrow someone's grinder the kief belongs to the owner of the grinder regardless of who's bud it is unless the owner says otherwise, that's the price of using someone else's grinder. Just my personal thought.

15. That's fucked up bro

16. I honestly have a friend that's shady as fuck that id trust with my smoking shit, but I'd never trust the people he lives with because even he doesn't so in turn it makes it harder to trust him with my stuff

17. I wouldn't even speak to your friend again.

18. :bongin:

Attached Files:

19. Dude, stop complaining, everyone i know who uses a grinder with a kief catcher, always empty's the chamber, being 99% of the time there is nothing in their, and they just want the thc that you've collected from them pretty much... so stop thinking your friend robbed intentionally robbed you.

20. alright just come and bitch at the OP of an old thread for being annoyed that his 'friend' stole almost 12 months worth of kief..

do you even logic?

edit: 6 months worth* ... damn you 'murica and your backwards dates