Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mutated seabass, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Ask other people in the area who smoke. if you have a "CapTel" its like the perfect score for a stoner. no drug testing and great pay. stay away from things like target. Mall jobs around here don't test, Dairy Queen, most food places, movie theatres, restaurants. it all depends on the area.

2. any one know about lifeguarding in Mass? we just decriminalized (un related but exiting) and im thinkin of gettin a job as a lifeguard

3. deliver pizza man
    gas prices are low
    and they didnt DT me when i did that.
    ha i smoked everyday before work, and during :)
    chill ass job, your in your car most of the time not having fuckers telling you what to do. drive as fast or slow as you want. get something to eat, or drink. its whatever, and i get tips every night.
    :hello:

4. I'm a teacher who has been using medical weed for a few years for a serious nerological disorder and I have never once been asked to take a drug test. I find that weed does not interfere with my work although I keep it highly confidential. Occasionally I have the drug dogs come and sniff the kids lockers but I never bring anything to work so I dont worry.

I teach a pretty complicated subject too so I dont think you need to settle for a minimum wage job. You should go to school and get a degree. Dont let pot old you back. Smoke and conquer.

5. UPS is a great company to work for. You work hard, but they take awesome care of you. Ive been a driver for almost a year now, and never been tested.

6. I am sick of people being discriminated against for using a drug that is nowhere near as bad as alcohol... so the enemy is drug testing. F*** If you're worried about testing positive then you should definitely invest in some of the great products that will help you to test negative. I have to take a test every month for probation and still smoke :D daily. If you use this option check the site called drugtestfriend .They sell a formula(29.99) that you can make at home (you can make your own detox drinks ) and provides you with a counsler ( to help you). Once you have the formula you don't have to pay anymore and you can call after for up to 3 years.They hepl for saliva, urine, blood and haire tests.

7. painting! u can get a pretty good entry level painting job for good money and they won't drug test. plus it's fun to paint houses while high.

8. Except for when you have to do hard shit like build scaffolding. Or when youre up 5 storries on scaffold and it starts to wobble from the wind

9. editor at high times

10. i met some guy in philly while i was working the OAR concert and he said he works at the company sherwin williams, the paint company,, he has a company car, they pay for gas and insurance,he started out low on the totem pole and now all he does is drive to different stores who are trying to buy into sherwin williams..he said that is one of the major companys that doesnt drugtest.. he now has a nice house in upstate pa somewere and has a good friend in humbolt county that hoooks him up with bud , cause why risk ur home , job , and freedom to grow some pot. he smokes everyday and has been smokin for 20+ years . i met a lot of influenceial people in my short time of workin security at concerts. he also said you could look up online places that dont drugtest. if ur looking for a real job. thats my 2cents i hope someone read this and gets something out of it, my work here is done . and my journey continues.peace

11. I work for UPS and it sucks! However, I'm not an employee of UPS. I work for a third party company and UPS is one of my clients that we service. Some of those big shots working there are real dick heads. I've always had good experiences with the drivers though. I'm sure they're pretty good people.

12. I was shocked when my company didn't do a drug test on me. I can't be much help to this thread though because I'm not disclosing where I work. I'm an accountant.

13. I'm sorry to hear that, you should find a hub to work at, my bosses are all pretty chill if you handle your shit. A lot of smokers too.

14. When i was in high school i got a job at kmart. They said that drug tests are manditory for all new employees but i never got tested for shit. Kmart sucks though...

15. Apply at a pool store. The best job in the world if you like smoking at work, during the months of October through April I work by myself and get like 3 customers in a 7 hour day. I can go smoke in the back when I want, play my DS all day, and get paid all at once. I love it :D

16. I worked at Hancock Fabrics. Not in their stores but at the headquarters. The guy that was hiring me never mentioned any drug test. So I haven't been drug tested while working for over 2 years. Sadly I lost my job along with 30 something people.

17. Nowadays the construction jobs in which you are in a Union or work for the city such as NY MTA do drug test you! It usually for the hiring process but the do check you now so be careful. Those are also all very good jobs so having to quit or figure out a way to pass the test is very much worth it.

18. I guess it depends on ur employer

19. I work at a greenhouse. Most greenhouses don't DT. You can get an entry level position (seeding flats, watering, etc.) with out any experience. It's super low stess. I walk around in a glass box all day that's warm and sunny, I get to commune with the plants, and I'm high all day every day. I've never enjoyed the jobs I've had but I look forward to work every day and I miss being there on my days off.

20. cowboy landscapers