Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half lb pickup (regs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Jun 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"runthistown18"']Wouldn't smoke if it was given to me free.
    But nicely rolled blunt. :cool:[/quote]

.lol.

2. Nice grab man. Looks like some good reg. I'll smoke the shit out of some regs/mids, I don't discriminate.

Nice blunt.

3. That is the best hook up I ever heard of in the area. You should make butane honey oil with it. Shit you ought to hit me up :smoke:

4. Sweet jesus that's a lot of weed! Looks alright to me, I wouldn't turn it down personally

5. [quote name='"Ninjaballs"']That is the best hook up I ever heard of in the area. You should make butane honey oil with it. Shit you ought to hit me up :smoke:[/quote]

Where you from

6. Right?

Fuckin weed snobs,man!:rolleyes:

7. not trying to hate but fuck mids lol dont get me high and that shits prob from mexico u dont want that shitty shit man no matter how cheap it is u dont want shit lol

8. weed snobs just know that mids are inferior and shldnt even be around......

if ur going to smoke weed smoke good or go home

9. go get it in a bong

10. So long as it aint brown ill smoke it. Did you have a lot of seeds? I've noticed the seed levels are dropping in regs. Guess the cartel farmers are gettin better.

11. nice buy! an ounce of dank runs me 250$ in my area. you have the prefect blunt weed :) enjoy!

12. #32 SmokenSomeGreen, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    I am at home, smokin on a big ass blunt of reg's :smoke:

13. stop bitchin, and light that shit. nice pickup man.

14. Half pound of regs is pretty good for $300

15. For 300 you can't beat that homie. Down south mids can be pretty decent, I remember picking up $90 oz with maybe 1-2 seeds per gram. Doesn't look brown either. I'd smoke the fuck outta that.

Only thing I hate about mids are the sticks and seeds, my hands get sore after breaking down a few grams. Cartels steppin their game up though lol

16. +rep all around blades

17. damn I would love to have that to just mix with dank bud in Joints. And Ive seen regs that looked like complete butthole compared to what you got :smoke:

18. I look at as just a less potent form of cannabis...but can be very fun since you easily afford to pack blunts with it:p

19. From Atl, but for the last 4 years Ive been in Central. Shitty place I must say, but i'm moving to Colorado as soon as I can. Which will be soon!

20. northshore right here smoke em if ya got em
    but hey he got the hookup holla if ya hear him:smoke:
    uuuuugh