I am thinking of buying a Gandalf pipe. Can I successfully smoke weed out of it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by LemonJack, Jun 9, 2012.

1. they have some really nice glass ones on wickiepipe. when i get one im gonna get the blue 16" one. it looks badass...

2. This old man I used to smoke with sometimes has one of those you just have to pack more than usual but it does work

3. #23 MrZepFlloydStoner, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Looks rawrsome.Try it and let us know how it worx.

4. My sisters friend had a two foot long one that got me really high so I don't see why not.

5. Yeah Gandalf's are fun pipes to have around. Just be careful with them, I've probably seen more Gandalf's broken over the years than all other types of pieces put together. The design just doesn't have strength, one hit to the floor and it's toast.

6. All pipes used to say tobacco use only .
    Thoes days are over . They should make ones that say absolutly for weed only .

Sent from your mom's phone.

7. gandalfs have fatass bowls for even fatter rips hands down my favorite way to smoke

8. So sick man! And then have someone light it for it you and say "light my pipe small hobbit" just like in This is the End  :hello:

9. I personally never used one, but they seem pretty cool. Go for it, it would be a bitch to clean for sure lol

10. I have a clay one from colonial Williamsburg. (It said "for Virginia's finest weed" on the box.) Is smokes pretty well. No huge rips but its not overly restrictive. The smokepath is very thin which helps the smoke cool. My only complaint is the mouth feel. Clay is awkward on the lips. Needs a rubber tip or something.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. those pipes are amazing. Very kool looking.

12. Simply put it'll work without a problem