I am vaping hash oil in my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Jun 9, 2012.

1. no sir. it just browns a bit and smells good and tastes good...doesnt burn lol.....

2. Don't understand... where's the rolling paper in the pic u posted?...looks like u put the oil right on the screen to me..!..?

3. I want to try it but I won't

4. [quote name='"Suntrust7"']Don't understand... where's the rolling paper in the pic u posted?...looks like u put the oil right on the screen to me..!..?[/quote]

The oil soaks into on one side of the paper and makes it dark, but i kept checking and it never got through the paper and i only used a little blob of hash oil so it wouldn't soak through.

5. Can you post a video?

6. Can u use tinfoil instead of rolling paprers?

7. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']Can you post a video?[/quote]

Sure when i have more Oil lol

8. Bump.

How many hits do you usually get? I feel like I keep getting hits even after like 2 sets of three big draws, but im worried its the paper vapor/smoke im starting to consume.

And another question. If I dont burn these so much could I take these used pieces of paper and take them like acid hits?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i think the MFLB would be very messy in a metter of minutes...don't think i will try that...there are better ways to do it

10. Never use tin foil in a vape or to smoke from! You'll end up with Alzheimer's hiding your own Easter eggs...