I am vaping hash oil in my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Jun 9, 2012.

1. HEY guys what's up? just enjoying Friday night smoking bho in my mflb in a marshmellow paper...

Tomorrow is summer jam fuck ya !!!

Attached Files:

2. That looks appetizing.

3. [quote name='"WinterretniW"']That looks appetizing.[/quote]

He'll yea

4. so are you putting straight bho in the mflb? doesn't it melt through the screen?

5. [quote name='"Bouldorado"']so are you putting straight bho in the mflb? doesn't it melt through the screen?[/quote]

I wrapped it in marhmellow papers (rolling papers)

6. thats fuckin rad bro, do you taste the flavored papers more?

im totally gonna try that in about 2 seconds

7. howd it work? as good as dabbing? Do you just put oil in rolling papers and put it in?

8. [quote name='"sCaKmY"']thats fuckin rad bro, do you taste the flavored papers more?

im totally gonna try that in about 2 seconds[/quote]

Dude the papers smoke in the box. The flavor vapes off and yea it worked

9. #9 sCaKmY, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    hell yea bro!

im always lookin for a new way with my utensils, I love my eclipse oil vape, i put dabs of oil on the tops of my dbv wand, and now i can use the launch box with oil

i would reccomend use like max a couple drops of oil, but it works very very nice, i have the power adaptor, so i could adjust the temp so the paper didnt burn, so it was very similar in taste to the eclipse essential oil vape, great idea bro!

with like dabs and whatnot, all that is preference, shit, anyway to smoke oils, im down, but this method compared to dabs, uses roughly the same amount of oil as a nice dab, but instead of 1 hit, i got about 5+.

10. [quote name='"sCaKmY"']hell yea bro!

im always lookin for a new way with my utensils, I love my eclipse oil vape, i put dabs of oil on the tops of my dbv wand, and now i can use the launch box with oil

i would reccomend use like max a couple drops of oil, but it works very very nice, i have the power adaptor, so i could adjust the temp so the paper didnt burn, so it was very similar in taste to the eclipse essential oil vape, great idea bro!

with like dabs and whatnot, all that is preference, shit, anyway to smoke oils, im down, but this method compared to dabs, uses roughly the same amount of oil as a nice dab, but instead of 1 hit, i got about 5+.[/quote]

Hell yea dude im genius like that no problem...and yea i put one drop of oil so it didn't get the paper so wet it ripped

11. I might have to try this out. My guy recently got into selling oils and concentrates, so my smoking life couldn't be better. :smoke:

12. Cool idea!

13. [quote name='"Hiebs"']I might have to try this out. My guy recently got into selling oils and concentrates, so my smoking life couldn't be better. :smoke:[/quote]

I always make my own. Trim + butane + glass extraction tube = cheaper than anywhere else and i know its purged correctly

14. wait so the paper burns?
    btw this is a boss idea op
    props

15. [quote name='"dealwithit"']wait so the paper burns?
    btw this is a boss idea op
    props[/quote]

It doesn't burn because the paper never turned black...just light brown....i think the heat vaporized the flavor of the juicy J paper lol

16. i did this with honeyoil and hottknives when i was out of weed... it works

17. [quote name='"budensity"']i did this with honeyoil and hottknives when i was out of weed... it works[/quote]

Big difference between hot kniving oil and using mflb lol. Mflb is suppose to clog if you smoke hash oil out of it

18. I can't believe I never thought of this. A huge thank you to the OP!!!

19. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']I can't believe I never thought of this. A huge thank you to the OP!!![/quote]

No problem.... Have fun :)