Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst effect of Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Mango, Jun 8, 2012.

1. getting lazy. i smoke weed a lot and enjoy it but i smoke at the right time and am responsible, but i also work with homeless people and addicts (mainly alcohol) and recognise that the feeling of being stoned can be addictive for some people, most I work with will smoke up and get very forgetful of important appointments they have to get to which does them no good in the end.

2. Worst effect of Marijuana would be build up of THC tolerance =(

3. Short-term memory loss or paranoia. Or maybe memory loss

4. Yea, like thisisstupid188 said... uhm.... what was I gonna say?

5. Worst and Best is what makes it.

6. They are harsh on lungs

7. In my idea the cotten mouth. I HATE IT

8. Paranoia, atleast for me. My friends always ask wtf is wrong, but they just dont understand what I am feeling.

9. The fear in the back of my mind that the DEA or police could bust into my house simply because I smoke a bowl or two at night.

10. The eventual lack of marijuana has been the only negative aspect of smoking marijuana for me. Can't have your weed and smoke it too.

11. I get really depressed the morning after, like all of life as we know it is totally meaningless, and like nothing matters at all. I get over it later though, but it really throws me off.

12. i get sleepy..

13. Severe anxiety is easily the worst effect of marijuana. Had friends go ER from ther heartrates.

14. oh yea that is true ive had those before, but i laugh them off and work on the problems when im sober

15. When you smoke a lot of cannabis, you run out of cannabis.

16. Spending every cent of money on food.

17. that's like exactly what i miss from having a low tolerance. just completely forgetting everything around you because you have drifted into deep thought about a banana or some shit.

18. One time a hit a bong way to hard, i inhaled a shitload of smoke. After i coughed for like 30 seconds straight, I had to sit down and i felt like I just got hit in the head. I was seeing black circles and shit.

19. The sleepiness when it's like 12pm