Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst effect of Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Mango, Jun 8, 2012.

1. The psychological addictiction

2. "hungry, happy, sleepy"
    -katt williams

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A]marijuana affects the memory - YouTube[/ame]

4. Probably because after I blaze and burn out I feel so shitty and tired after.

5. The come downs and 'hangovers' (I usually toke at late night so I feel it into the next day but the feeling is like drinking soda that's stale). At least for me I feel pretty groggy and anxious or not all there, but all I've been smoking is this shitty smelling sativa, never get anything good around here.

6. 1.the thought of what my lungs look like...
    2.the costt:\
    3.the illegality and the mind set some people have about all smokers

7. Yo! For me is getting the shitz, it hits me preatty bad! And at the worst possible time.

8. Literally the only thing I dislike is my social paranoia. I usually smoke at home with about 2 people, 3 max and I'm fine, but if I gotta go do a munchie run or do something outside, the paranoia starts kicking in. Not majorly mind. My people constantly tell me everythings alright but I think it's just my hate for 99% of the people in my town. fuckit.

9. Feeling like I have to hide this amazing herb because of the illegality and stigma.

I could enjoy it SO much more if it was viewed like having a beer or glass of wine.

Worst physical effect for me is the pasty dry mouth.

10. Muncies...and hella over-indulging from them :eek:

11. Not getting dreams

12. The congested lungs.

13. The tolerance you build up! :smoke:

14. The empty feeling I get in my wallet...

Drug tests create extra pressure..

Worried about getting caught...

And yet the positives always outweigh whatever negatives come up

15. mild paranoia, being quiet sometimes, feeling lethargic after, other than that it's all good :smoke:

16. what i hate the most is the sleepyness. i hate smoking a lot of weed at night because i try to watch a movie but always fall asleep. also, the paranoia is preety annoying too

17. Parranoia or he munchies when you dont have shit to eat

18. cottonmouth is a bitch if you forget to bring a drink

19. lol i am in the same conditions as you! smoking some shitty sativa and gettin those come downs since we smoke late

20. For me, it used to be not being able jump out of an idea as quickly. In my less experienced days, it was easier for me to get too focused on a passing thought, and I'd have to work my way out of it. I'm better at it now, but it used to bug me.