Kalashnikova/Ice Cream 8x4 1200w scrog RDWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by MIDLIFE, Jun 8, 2012.

1. no an old milk lorry :p pics up soon ;)
    middy

2. you can have it next year as i'm thinking of building a wine/food cellar with a hidden grow room of around 5m x 4m under my wood storage area. labour & concreat are very cheap here ;).

3. no mercury in this heater, you can see now that it was only an electric problem :) but thank you all for your coments.

Attached Files:

4. this is the grow room from the outside, Wharfrat you can have it when you want just bring a low loader :D.

more pics of the plants later tonight.

Attached Files:

5. hehehehe, it looks like you climb in via the ladder to the roof :)

6. ladder was used to reroute the extraction up in to the loft to stop my workshop stinking up.

7. todays pic's ,DAY 4 OF 12/12.... i moved the screen up 3cm today as the girls are growing faster and stronger than i thought they would, i can move the screen up or down 18cm easy, only 4 screws & only 2 mins work.
    the screen is filling up so fast i just hope that i don't run out of space.

in one of the pic's you can see the pipe cleaners that i use to LST here & there & when this grow is one i will put some screw eyes around the rings below the net pots to make LST more simple.

i will take a few cuttings when i give them a final clean up in two weeks time as i would like to keep a mother or 2 of this Ice Cream, the smoke is nice and she is easy to grow if you keep the EC on the low side.

the kalashnikova mums are growing well (pic's tomorrow)
    middy

Attached Files:

8. pic's of the fan, a Prima Klima pk160, 820cm3, it has speed control and temp control with a 3m long sensor cable.
    the Lite-Rail & one more plant shot.
    EC 1.51 , PH 5.9
    the res is nice and clean and the smell has gone :).
    middy

Attached Files:

9. Love your work table! And I absolutely love your room mid! Looking awesome.

10. That's not a work table?????? :confused: :rolleyes:

That's a roll one table, set there and get stoned as you watch a "Live Grow Show".... :D

11. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

That's not a work table?????? :confused: :rolleyes:

That's a roll one table, set there and get stoned as you watch a "Live Grow Show".... :D[/quote]

Lmao thats a work table to me!

12. thats the top of my res, that 'A' i use to roll fat ones on, 'B' to put my feet up and smoke the fat one :smoking: & 'C' to fill in my grow log, so your both right

13. TOLD YA Unhinged!!! :p
    Sorry to post useless blabble in ya thread ML, but I had to tell him... :eek:

:bongin:

:metal:

:gc_rocks:

14. you (all) can post what you like here man no problem.

15. #55 MIDLIFE, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    thanks UH,
    rooms not finished yet, i have some more things to sort, like light proof doors each side of the table & double doors to cover the veiwing window and to sort out the mother/veg box and install a small beer fridge ;).

16. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

TOLD YA Unhinged!!! :p
    Sorry to post useless blabble in ya thread ML, but I had to tell him... :eek:

:bongin:

:metal:

:gc_rocks:[/quote]

Dude, it's a work table to working the Jays and working your feet to rest! Lol that's what I was getting at! Lazy work FTW

17. #57 MIDLIFE, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    DAY 6 OF 12/12.

adding back around 20L every day with 30ml of floraduo grow & 10ml of floraduo bloom and 7ml of advanced of holland PH down bloom brings me back to PH 5.8 & EC 1.48 :) .

i spent 2.5hours in the lorry tonight getting the girls backdown nice and even.

2 Pics of the Kalashnikova(today) & one of the Ice Cream in the scrog (yesterday).
    middy

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"MIDLIFE"']DAY 6 OF 12/12.

adding back around 20L every day with 30ml of floraduo grow & 10ml of floraduo bloom and 7ml of advanced of holland PH down bloom brings me back to PH 5.8 & EC 1.48 :) .

i spent 2.5hours in the lorry tonight getting the girls backdown nice and even.

2 Pics of the Kalashnikova(today) & one of the Ice Cream in the scrog (yesterday).
    middy[/quote]

Love the Scrog pic, here comes the stretch!

19. totally subbed

20. really nice, love the way those bitches aree spreaddd:D:smoke::D:smoke::D:smoke: