Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

QUick and easy ways to make a pipe from household items????

• Please log in to reply

JEI3US

JEI3US

put it in the air

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,712 posts
I let my "friend" borrow my pipe and he hasnt given it back because his cheap ass cant drive to me so I must wait until tomorrow when I see him at work. Yesterday I tried making a water bottle pipe and it sucked ass. Any ideas of what i can make or use as a pipe?

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

NikoHigh

NikoHigh

Shady Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 421 posts
Apple pipe is the besttt, it's actually really smooth and not unhealthy.

Use a potato if you don't have any apples

JEI3US

JEI3US

put it in the air

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,712 posts
I dont have any fruits. I used my noggin and made a pretty cool pipe using a pen, a socket, and a screen from a cooking thing my mom had that is like a screen lol (ill buy her a new one later). This will be my last resort pipe ha ha! Ill post pics tomorrow.

420birdy

420birdy

Rustled My Jimmies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts
Make sure that screen is steel buddy.

alexalabama

alexalabama

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Apple pipe is the besttt, it's actually really smooth and not unhealthy.

Use a potato if you don't have any apples

Just heard using potatoes? how it feels? maybe I'll try:hello:
http://tuuby.com/ll2.../tuuby.com/CnRV

MoneyBags420

MoneyBags420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
make one out of an apple or just roll a fuckin joint papers cost 2 dollars.

JEI3US

JEI3US

put it in the air

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,712 posts

Make sure that screen is steel buddy.

Whatever it is it's purpose was to cook something in boiling water so im sure it wouldnt be bad to smoke with.

R0Y5TON

R0Y5TON

• Registered Upgraded
  • 466 posts
Here you go mate, I made this ages ago. I hope it help and gives you some ideas.

This is for all the people who can't afford to but piece's.

A step by guard. I hope it helps people out. And even people with pieces will give it ago.

Okay what you need is an empty Coke bottle, A Coke can and a elasticated band.

First of cut top and bottom off coke can so It will look like a pipe. Then cut a straight line down the middle of it so its like rectangle sheet of metal, roll this up so I will look like a cig. (This is your pipe).Now get the bottle take the lid off and label. Put a hole in it about 3 quarters down, now put your pipe in the hole. Fill up bottle with water so it will cover the hole by about 5cm. Then get the elastic band and put it around the neck of bottle and pipe so it will look like a figure '8' (This is to support the pipe.)

What most people do is put a bit of Tobacco in it as a plug then put about as much weed on as your little finger nail.

Then basically do the same action as a bong.

Now Here is your 'Shotty' Used in England as a cheap man's bong. Highly effective easy to use and get you very high. Reason its called a shotty I believe is because its a one hitter.

Posted Image

Ralkyon

Ralkyon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
GBs my dude. A few GBs will get you blitzed.

kush&sluts

kush&sluts

Master Kush Blazer 420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts
Easiest pipe in the world, probably easier than an apple pipe.
You need:
-Empty pringles container
-Bowl piece (Actual bowl, socket, etc.)
-Knife, sicssors, or something pointy.

1. Put the bowl piece through the pringles container near to closed off end. Make sure it's relatively air tight.

2. Put a hole in the metal bottom. Small enough to cover with your thumb, or hand.

VOILA. Easy to make steamroller. I've used mine over and over and over, and I get huuuge hits. If you can't make this shit then I pray for you my friend.

cball

cball

I divide by zero...

• Gold Member
  • 11,130 posts

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
Make a gravity bong, because most household shit you don't want to smoke out of unless you're a greasy 12 year old fiending to get high and smoking out of a can.

JEI3US

JEI3US

put it in the air

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,712 posts

Make a gravity bong, because most household shit you don't want to smoke out of unless you're a greasy 12 year old fiending to get high and smoking out of a can.

Hey im not a greasy12 year old but ive been smoking so long I cant sleep without a midnight toke.

Forked Up

Forked Up

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,361 posts
Pack of papers is your best bet.

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

EnergySausage

EnergySausage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 288 posts
Apple is the easiest, an when you do it right you don't need any outside objects to use as a bowl. Can just carve one into the apple.

I prefer a carrot pipe to be honest though, much better if you ask me. Sturdier and looks like an actual pipe.

420birdy

420birdy

Rustled My Jimmies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts
When I make an apple pipe I use a dime to carve out a bowl and then use stems for my filter. I also put the apple in the freezer 30 min before use.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users