I feel like my life is going no where.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SonicYouth, Jun 6, 2012.

1. exactly what i am going to do. I'm going army.
    You should really look into it. The air force is the friendliest for females. And you'll get the excercise and preparation you'll need for the future.

2. everything you just stated (except for your parents, very sorry to hear about that) can be changed by you! laying in bed all day, smoking weed, and playing video games is something you do when you have a day off from work. should not be an everyday thing. might also be the reason why youre depressed/lonely. start excersizing, running, pushups situps, maybe start p90x or insanity? i know youre bf wouldnt mind that one bit :) good luck!

3. dont do it private. its bullshit, sometimes its fun but for the most part your gonna be alone, alot. i was army for 3 years. just do reserves or something, that way youre not away from friends or family. trust me.

4. Go out and actually try something sitting on your ass and smoking weed and playing video games ain't gonna get you no where. I was like that after i graduated hs. But at 20... maybe 21 I finally learned need to get shiit in check and now im going back to school going to get my degress in Criminal Justice and Socialoligy or pysch not sure which. Go to community college and work

5. Never in my life have I considered doing something in the army, but I'm looking into the Air Force now.. I really know nothing about it though, to be honest.

6. Life sucks man but dont give up, your better off then me right now if that makes you feel any better. I have no women, my friends all moved away, im 21, i live with my parents, the only good thing i have going is a job that pays alright. (15/hr) but its in retail so im not going anywhere. hang in there n give it all you got, sometimes you only get one shot so you have to be ready.

7. Damn i know how you feel. I've lost almost all of my friends cause of social anxiety. When i go out i just feel anxious and wanna go home, and when i stay home i feel depressed cause everyones having a good time and i'm not. So everyday its like mm do i want anxiety or depression? It sucks. But we all can change our situations. I literally do nothing everyday too. The amount of time i have on my hands is ridiculous. Luckily i'm hopefully getting a job in a few weeks. I don't care about the money i just want something to keep me busy. Much love hope everything works out, remember, this too shall pass.