Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. the kid in Walking Dead wont cut his hair

2. its the zombiepocalypse dood. He got better things to do.

-Yuri

3. It annoys me when the battery in phone runs out of power.

4. Drug testing for weed. Fucking tool bags. I graduated with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering with a 3.7 GPA and smoked pot every single fucking day have 9 years experience in my feild, smoking weed every fucking day. Then I get laid off indefinitely because the dbags i work with cant get there shit together and do their jobs right. so now i need to find a new job. I haven't smoked since June and I fucking dream about it every night. I fucking love getting high and there is no reason I shouldn't be able to. But it's ok for me to drink a case of beer everyday and become a alcoholic and destroy my body but I can't smoke a fucking joint at night when I get home or I'll never get a job. Find a few companies that I would be great fit, make great money and be able to do the job perfectly and they fucking hair follicle test. Hair on my heads too fucking short so they'd have to take body hair which means I'll probably fucking fail. Fucking pathetic god damn world we live in. Fuckin fuck fuck ignorant mother fuckers.......yes I'm fucking drunk ranting right now fucks.

5. Crowds, any kind of community gathering, loud women that cuss and spit, dogs that never quit barking, commercials, a DVD that glitches out but as soon as you get up it plays perfect. Ahhhhmya know!

6. Moving to a new state/place kind of far away and wondering what wonders and new things you will see upon your arrival. Then you drive down a main street in your new Shangri-la town and see a Krispy Kreme, Ruby Tuesday's, Papa John's (love the garlic dipping sauce though and knew it would be in 'Shangri-la'), a Big Lots, and a BP gas station. Another annoyance? My high hopes.

7. im annoyed that the internet is such a great resource but is also a safe haven for assholes and fake people

8. Blisters on blisters. This week of work is taking its toll.

9. Bad music. The Beatles.

10. Bad music and people disliking The Beatles.

😉

and facial mosquitoe bites..

11. Annoyed by my lack of motivation lately. Need to move and have barely moved shit and need to be out by Thursday

12. People in the gym hogging all the plates, knowing they can't lift that shit. Even better yet people loading up a bunch of weight and barely bending their knees doing squats.

13. Im one of those dudes that little things make me go nuts haha

- Authority
    - People banging my grinder lid of my grinder (You wanna smoke metal go smoke from a tin)
    - People who put more tobacco than G in a reef
    - Money - It has ruined mankind, Without money, there would be no poor and no rich.
    - Facebook
    - Americas fucked up contradicting laws for example - Obama - President of the USA - Weed Legal - can't change to legal by federal law. Who's in charge here?( I love the USA BTW) but the law is fucked.
    - Anti-Weed people.
    - Fairy Tail Religions (Soz but MPO)
    - People who look down on one another because of their financial/popularity status.

Don't get me wrong I'm an easy going guy nearly 25/8 but some little things piss me clean off lol

14. fucking creeps dude...holy shit lmao

15. *stuck up woman
    *being talked too while trying to watch/listen to something
    *people who whine alot
    *bullies
    *cowards who yell crap from there cars
    *being in a room with lots of people
    *dogs
    *shitty mainstream music
    *waking up early after getting little sleep
    *people who always insist on packing bowls for other people even when its your piece and weed :mad:
    *messaging someone then getting ignored
    *my moms constant annoying questions about my personal life
    *swag fags
    *teenagers that think they know it all
    *talking about politics/or listing to other people talk about it
    *going over to someones house and being forced to listen to music you dont like at high volumes

16. Putting a train ticket in your mouth, and taking a piece of skin of your lip when you remove ticket!

17. friends discussing and fighting on politics, fuck that shit. Respect each other's opinion!

18. One of the guys I grow with (who's highly intelligent) wants to completely change our soil recipe & how we feed plants based off what a guy who owns a grow store told him. Hasn't seen one of this guys grow rooms or smoked any bud he's grown. God damn...Wtf?

Had a fairly dramatic argument about this. I'm open to switch things up but not until I see a side by side comparison & smoke test showing me bud thats clearly better....bc fuck doing a bunch of extra work if it's not necessary.

19. I would suggest trying out a couple of plants first so that way if it fails or does not produce as good of quality of yield you will not mess up a whole crop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The lack of rain in California. Weed can't grow without water!