Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. #53481 Deleted member 751438, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    rtrtydstyftyftuyftyfiy

2. I rep the keyboard killas, what up son???

3. When people constantly knock on my fucking door for something.

4. When people dance around questions.
    I asked you a clear question. I wasn't fucking around.

5. if you dont,.. answer me, when I'm.. talking to you. ..

6. People who choose to push buttons rather than having a progressive discussion.

7. People that have the wrong number and call you at 5 a.m. looking for someone. Then when you tell them they have a wrong number proceed to curse and scream (all i said was, "you have a wrong number") until you hang up. Then they call back 5 or 6 times and hang up when you answer.

Good luck with life, bitch.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438282521.308487.jpg

And with this bag I specifically!! Grabbed a red one and another color and ate two at a time the whole bag. STILL have that many reds left

9. People who type in Ebonics. You already sound retarded when you talk, the fact you actually put effort into spelling words wrong, especially while on your phone and having to deal with auto correct, just proves it.

10. my sister is the same way except it's any sort of blue candy. It's just bugs her out so she avoids it and always gives away the blue shit (the best shit)

11. I wish I could block people without it fucking up the app. Some people just write the most ridiculous things that make my head hurt and I have to read them.

12. Inconsiderate assholes who put their dog out in the early AM and let it bark NON STOP. DO YOU NOT REALIZE that you are bothing like 30 or 40 residences?

WOOF! WOOF! ROO ROO ROOOOOOOOOOO

If my dog barks more than twice I bring her inside out of respect for my neighborhood.

13. "We should definitely go on more road trips"
    "We should definitely go to more shows/concerts"
    "We should definitely go on more adventures"

Nothing happens [​IMG]

H8 that shit with a capital 8

14. You HAVE to read them??? [​IMG]

15. The "you havent walked in my shoes " or "don't judge unless youve walked in someones footsteps "statement

I can still see the mud
    Feces and blood of the very people they trample

16. That John Stewart is retiring and that Larry Wilmore took over for Colbert.

17. using lameass lol all the time. lol

18. People that use a hemp wick!! Like really??

19. Spider mites!!!!