Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. People that are super smart
    You can't trust them imo.

2. those cookie dough poptarts are pretty fuckin solid tho

3. Hey Arnold isn't on Netflix anymore :(

4. Probably 'cause the Patriots let too much air out of his football head...:p

5. Was searching for a Hey Arnold meme with a deflated head...guess this will have to do

[​IMG]

Grandpa Phil , the best character on the show, just got a whole lot better :D

6. when the chicken i was thawing dripped off the plate all over my refrigerator.

Idk if they are 7 dollars good lmao!

7. Pretentious assholes.

8. chaffed ballsack and inner thighs, so fucking annoying having to decide between walking in a good amount of pain or walking around like i have a 12 pound shit in my pants

9. A "buddy" of mine wanted me to cancel my plans today to drive him an hour to another town...
    reason being was to pick up a part for his vehicle that broke, because he beats the shit out of his vehicle..
    Im not taking on his responsibilities, and mishaps and making them my own.
    hes acting like im such a terrible person now because he thinks hes entitled to respect from a person hes known for years.
    Its not disrespect, I had several prior engagements scheduled, with no time for bullshit

10. Anything ankle height. Almost as bad as stubbing a toe.

11. last week was a concussion now it's time for a fucked up back, yay!

12. My idiot of a sister who trades one drunk loser boyfriend who possibly cheated on her (no proof, just suspicion) for his friend who's also a drunk loser who possibly cheated on her (again, no proof). The difference between the two..The second drunk loser shows her attention as the first one did not.

13. People who hunt for sport, fuck off.

14. God, when I worked that shift I swear I spent 3/4 of the time fighting every single urge in my body to go to sleep, it was horrifying! Like torture!

15. People who seek pity.

16. #53236 Royksopp, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Offensive amounts of heat and humidity. 😫

17. #53237 Deleted member 646086, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Hypocrites or people who go against their word aka most people.

18. People with bad breath . Nigga u just had onions, have some gum.

19. #53239 Deleted member 646086, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    Funny as soon as i tell my drunk ass friends that im done with drinking, they start leaving me out a lot and make sure I know it. Call me up like “ya were on our way to pick you up be there soon,” 2 hours later still not here.

20. Fucking raccoon in the green bin (compost) making a god awful mess...:mad:

The little fucker even had he nerve to hiss and growl at me...