Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Hearing people chew their food. Like when you almost hear their jaw bone pop. It drives me insane

2. Not having a hold or anything preventing me from registering for classes, but not having an enrollment date to register for them. What the fuck.

3. The fact that my laptop will take 5 minutes to buffer a video when I skip ahead a minute. Annoying as fuck.

4. snow in the the 'gat' damn forecast

5. Speed bumps and democrats
    Speed bumps and democrats

6. Worked a 17 hour day...I have to be up for work again in 4 hours...and I can't sleep...:(

7. When I get too f-ing drunk and pass out for like 5 hours loll omg wtf

8. Lists.
    Shwag.
    The way Pluto can't talk but Goofy can.

9. Getting up at 3am for work.

10. Getting up at 4am to go to the airport.

11. Tolerance being a thing. Why can it not just go away forever.

12. People driving on the highway in the passing lane going the same speed as the person next to them.

The left lane on a highway or expressway is supposed to be used for passing only. If you're on a Sunday drive in the passing lane going the speed limit I WILL beep my horn at you and look at you like your a dumbass when I pass you.

Call it road rage, call it immature. But that shit really fucking pisses me off.

Anyone else?

13. change password prompts

14. That ain't road rage, that's perfectly understandable! You're not doing anything dangerous or violent. Show 'em your favorite finger too ;)

Way better than riding their ass, trying to pass on the shoulder, and other reckless shit.

15. Internet connections being bipolar. Just stay connected you asshole!

:mad:

16. the marine layers burning off and now its going to be hot as fuck today again. dammit, was soo hoping that it was gonna stay grey and cloudy

17. Kidney pain ughhh