Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. seriously ?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427522666.135950.jpg

2. #50962 TheAnswer121, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    nightmares when i don't have pot

i was good the first few days, but not tonight

god dammit, now it's 2am and i'm tired as fuck but don't wanna go back to sleep

i know i'm awake but im' literally still scared as fuck

grown ass man turned into a little bitch[​IMG]

3. List of mafuckas that give a fuck about Bubs:

Bubs

Believe it or not, sometimes that list is even shorter...

4. You got the boys and ur kitties at least man :p

5. Smelling food you can't eat, and having nothing else to eat. I'm fuckin hungry

6. Trying to be nice by actually answering some dude at the bar that starts talking to you.

Then him asking me to dance.

[​IMG]

7. When someones asks you , " u do weed?" . Just sounds bad. You dont "do"weed. U smoke it motherf#*@3r!!!!!Grrrrrrr!

8. people that think youre trying to rip them off when you try to ask for more than like a hundred bucks for dealing with their stupid computer.  feels bad, man.

9. What about edibles

[​IMG]

Annoys me when someone asks if you listen to JRE, then they don't know anyone you name that's been on it. Also the fact that I can't use my vape while it's charging 

10. Can you say Charger drifting?

11. my man

12. People playing soccer outside my room being loud as fuck. Not as bad as when they had games early though. But still the sound of each kick like echoes because there are buildings surrounding part of the field.

And the yelling.

[​IMG]

Yeah, yeah...I can take a hint...

Reporting them works too...:poke:

14. when my sleepy time edibles keep me awake and anxious

it happens

15. After the harvest everyone comes around with their hand out, but when I need people to help out like watching my kids so that I can harvest, everyone is busy.

Fucking with two kids in the house is impossible. It's like the little fuckers know and stay awake till very late.

16. My aunt is lesbian which dont get me wrong im ok with im not homophobic in the slightest. But EVERYFUCKINGDAY AT EVERY FUCKING MOMENT THATS ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT

I live with her so its hard to get away but all i fucking hear from her is the same stupid regurgitated shit about her girlfriend, or how some chick on facebook is trying to get with her or these random facts about lesbians and what not

I. DONT. FUCKING. CARE.

End rant.

17. People that throw around the term "anti-social" when they see someone who is quiet/reserved.. anti-social is a pretty serious personality disorder, you know, the type that serial killers and murders have. Being a homebody or shy does not make someone a sociopath, god damn

18. ^Thanos is annoying, curse you!