Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. people who dress up their dogs.............

especially shoes on a doggg

come on, im not dressing up a domesticated gerbil

It's one of the best and worst episodes of Futurama...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55SgSEKmnnY

3. Omg no. I'm walkin on sunshine, ooooohohoh!

4. I couldn't continue being friends with someone who threw my fossilized dog into a lava pit. Fry is a saint

5. #50065 jeanshirt, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I went in to the gas station because there is this girl that works there that I thought was cute. She was putting away some candy on the shelves and I asked her for her number. She said that she had a boyfriend. That shit annoys me. I wanted to be like "Bitch! You ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol.

6. How do you know she doesn't have one? :bolt:

[​IMG]

Just kidding man.

Knowing that there is an ounce sitting in my room that my roommate picked up like 5 hours ago, and I have to wait another 1 or so for him to get back so we can smoke. Haven't had anything but a few resin hits in the last two weeks. I thought as soon as he got it we would blaze up.

7. My roommate coming home and telling me he's going out to dinner with his girlfriend before we blaze

[​IMG]

8. #50068 BobFuckingMarley, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    The picture of the girl licking the cherries above this post.

9. ^^ Exactly what I said to MR too. :laughing:

Things that annoy me...when you specifically ask for NO OLIVES on
    your salad...and what do you find? Olives. It's not about the olives, it's
    about the fact that no one these days can listen to simple instruction.

No olives allowed. :mad: Why? Cause...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0R_QTnKzA

I also said NO APRICOT SPREAD. 

[​IMG]

10. Middle class white people who form a few opinions in university and suddenly think they're the voice of the oppressed.

11. Tearing open the stupid Ramon plastic package and having the noodles burst forth all over the fucking counter and floor.

12. Getting in the shower and forgetting that your glasses are still on your face.

13. Yes this annoys me too. People treat dogs like kids, and kids like dogs to often.

14. when you almost sneeze, but dont

when you sit at an intersection with no stoplight for ten minutes bc the traffic flow is fucked up in such a way that disallows any kind of access without waiting and waiting first

and then you finally get back just in time for your stupid neighbor to be right in your fuckn way with their stupid car.  If you had pulled up 2 minutes later, you wouldve missed them.

15. Defo agree with sneezing bit,happened to me today

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. When you're fucking powerless to stop the stress that's flooding your life.

I'm going to have a fucking breakdown. :hide: :(

17. Hang in there

18. When a song has a really long intro with not much happening, and that part takes up the entire iTunes sample.