Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. tryna win every every cup on 150cc on mario cart 64... fuk the special cup yooooo

2. Rainbow road FML.....

3. The USPS lost a parcel that contained my birth certificate from my mother. I need it to replace my social security card which I lost. She sent it once and now she needs to use her own money to get ANOTHER replacement birth certificate. She can barely afford it, and I feel bad, yet I'm angry at the USPS.

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

4. -z

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

5. #48685 DVii, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Bi-Weekly pay schedules...fuck you.

Everyone should get paid weekly already, cause this is bullshit.

Edit:

Also who the fuck brings their barking dog to work?

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You.

6. Blisters, tooth pain, headaches, bad breath

7. Havin to get my dick out in  hurry cause I gotta piss so bad but have all this shit on cause its cold out. And I'm about pissin myself trying to get dick past all that clothes! Damm!

8. When people start talking to me about something I didn't ask about and won't stop.

The reason I don't respond is because I don't care, not because I want to hear more.

9. Other peoples children.

10. Things that annoy me..
    ...thirsty bitches...makin' us all look bad. :laughing:

11. Only 8pm and cant stop yawning.

12. Hell I went to bed at 8pm last night lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. People who come to the U.S. and can't speak English like GTFO

14. The motherfucking Broncos. SMH. :laughing:

15. The weather.  If it keeps up my trip to Santa Fe is canceled.  Blizzard conditions?  Really?  Bah humbug!

16. I see nothing wrong with not knowing English when they come over here. As long as they DO learn it and become productive members of society.

The willful not learning is what pisses me off. I don't accept any lame ass excuse for not learning. If my roomies folks did it then everyone else can too!

17. Crazy holiday drivers.

18. At least most of them drive better than Mr. Magoo. Silver linings, yo.

19. A lot of people dislike when a musician or group crosses over or tries something new. Do you expect an artist to only use one form of media? Only paint. Only draw. Not to be confused with selling out. It annoys me when people get thid confused.

20. An assistant manager that's not even in my department is bitching at me because im "not working". Nigga I leave in literally 2 min, my bad for taking a break. And you're not even technically my boss, fuck out my face