Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Are you having having visual disturbances along with pain with seeing light? Blurred or double vision, tunnel vision, objects look too big or small or close or far away? Blind spots? Any other unusual sensations or symptoms?

Hope everything is alright lisa :(

2. ios 8... wtf is this

This times 100000000000...:mad:

Sooooo fucking pissed I upgraded...I wanna kill my phone...

4. LOL. apple.

I mean my phone sucks...it's windows. But ay, at least it's not as bad as apple

5. Texting everyone on my contact list. Pointless. I hate failed optimism

6. How much I love candy and how lazy I am.
    Also, it annoys me that I can't have 4 day work week and a 3 day weekends all the time.

7. What's wrong with it?

8. #46948 IgnorantFool, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

My voice dial basically doesn't work anymore...email options are atrocious...the force close on safari tabs doesn't work...some of my older apps are crashing constantly...

...should I go on?

I tool I use a lot for work, that just cost me more time and stress in my day for no damn good reason... :mad:

9. #46949 Alaric, Oct 23, 2014

Yea I cannot get my email to work at all it tells me my password is invalid, but I think it is because I have two step authentication. Still not functional though.

Which phone do you have?

4S...

Was hoping to get a bit more out of it, but replacement is starting to look better and better these days...

Sucks, 'cause I have to flat out buy a phone...company's account, so I can't get any sort of plan deal on a new phone...

11. #46951 Alaric, Oct 23, 2014

That sucks, the recent update actually fixed some issues on the 6. I am surprised they released a new iOS for the 4's. An iphone 6 is nuts, like 650. I would wait some more I am sure they will fix it, the question is will it be a week or a month before they figure it out/someone reports it and start debugging. But if it is so important give apple support a call and ask if there is any way to revert back to before the update. You would think a master reset might work but it seems unlikely except to erase user data. They have been doing really bad with debugging before release lately, supposedly they just released a new mac os as well. So I think they are just too busy to do it right because the bugs lately arent like oh here are a few small things which are mostly annoyances, they are full blow issues which cause non-functioning or crashing apps. Apple apps!

12. The fact that I asked my homie if he wanted to go on a smoke ride and he effed around with his gf for too long. Now he has to be at work at 4 in the morning smh...

13. My last job was a 4 Day on 3 off, and it was glorious. Too bad the job sucked and the place shut down

14. My phones battery life.

15. People accusing you of being angry or annoyed when you're not, you might just not want to talk or maybe not feeling well or maybe I'm a horse with a broken leg atm

16. Are u an android person? Droid Turbo! 3,900mAh battery. Beast of a phone. Verizon only though, I think.

17. Having to work for someone else. Hate feeling like I'm spending my life as a pawn for someone else's devices.

18. When people in the grocery store block the aisles with their carts. There is no need to park your cart right next to another one.

19. Not hearing thank you enough as I think I should
    Omg I've worked retail for a time and I hate that shit, lol

20. Yes all of that but nothing really more than that and not right now. Just a headache now, but not too bad
    It's just weird how it happened two days in a row. I should go to a dr like sassy said. Blah :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum