Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. How easily i bruise
    Also this gay guy that does dramatic groin stretches every morning right in my line of site. Right in the lobby! Gooo in the gym area!

2. Football. Like.. Everything about it. 

3. smoking solo

fuck it :bongin:

4. The throngs of people that congest my workplace.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. lol I had to scroll up and see what thread I was gonna type my shit into. Ok - so its annoying stuff. Well, I'm still annoyed - maybe grieving is a better word - that my plant got broken just when the buds were showing some promise.  :cry:

6. Myself...

I need to gtfo of this place.

FML..

7. Taylor Swift and her stupid ass songs getting stuck in my head. Players gonna play, play, play, play, play...haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake....and shoot myself! In the face! 

8. I have no energy to go get food even though I'm hungry.

9. i'm staaaaaaaaarving but have no appetite. that annoys me

10. My morning so far...

I need to get my shit together and get the fuck out of here.

I'm sick of farming. I'm sick of my family. I'm sick of these fucks who claim to be my friend and then don't call me when there is fun to be had.

I know I've had an easier life than most but man o man am I getting sick of it...

11. People on power trips. 

12. People who are so damn arrogant that it literally makes me cringe. Run away and go jack off in front of a mirror or something.

13. When the weed man says he will hit you back and its been hours.... 😑😑😑😑

14. I have had polyuria for the past couple days. I'm starting to get kinda worried and idk if my fatigue is out of the ordinary since I go to the gym or if it's another symptom

scared to go to the doctor and get told I'm a 21 year old with diabetes

I'm annoyed that I'm scared

15. This one kid in the building keeps hitting all the buttons in the elevator. Should have thrown the little bastard down the elevator shaft the first time I caught him.

16. most people in general annoy me lol

17. When large stores send me coupons for a sale, which has an "excluded from sale" list that includes the manufacturers of virtually everything they sell.

• Like Like x 1
  18. back pain

• Like Like x 1
  19. just go man ,odds are it's nothing unless diabetes run in your family (they do in mine, and i'm 21)
    plus if it is the early stages you need to start managing it before it gets worse

• Like Like x 1
  20. Long, bitter, alcohol-fueled emails from my ex are increasing in frequency.
    We broke up 4 years ago <_<

• Like Like x 2