Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. People all over the world causing trouble for other people because they think they're right and those who disagree are wrong - or just because they're fucking assholes.

Wonder how many more millennia we gotta keep this stupid shit up until we're ready try something different? I mean, it's not like we really have to be such self-centered, self-righteous dooshbags as a species. There are alternatives...

2. Work has been slow. I need more hours.

3. moar idiocy!

4. WHEN IM COOKING AN OMELETTE AND THE MOTHERFUCKER DECIDES TO DRY OUT AND TURN INTO SCRAMBLED EGGS.

i almost destroyed my frying pan and breakfast due to its incompetence to become an omelette.

it was actually really good though either way.
    taters, onions, herbs and blue cheese.

delicious as fuck

5. I cook omelettes at a college for the kids who go to school there and I hate that shit if it does that. But over time you'll find the right way. I can show you a way to make a perfect omelette. 👌👍

6. The fact that women will still say yes to a date with a guy they don't want to go with before they'll ask out a guy they do want to go with.

7. Those fake testicles that people put on the back of their trucks. They are funny as hell to see, but I wish they made a fake vagina I could attach to the back of my Prius. Maybe I should just tie a fleshlight to my side view mirror.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Every single thing about this horrible fucking job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I hate how Cannabis is illegal.

10. women. ppl who take forever. cold pizza

11. When I drive past and try to checkout the booty but the bass is shaking my rear view

12. "rear view "hehe

13. When walking and someone in front of me is going slow.

14. like in wal mart?! Aye yi yi

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forums

15. People who get mad when you're not even talking to or about them.

U mad? You did it to yourself. Don't blame me.

16. mother in law's

needs repeating

17. Oh poo >.< lol