Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Being the only person over 10 in a movie theatre without a kid. I feel so awkward right now...my client wants to see Planes. So it's me and a 50 year old in a children movie.

2. Waking up in the morning having partials because of pain....

3. I had to go with my former roomie a kid to see the one direction movie....
    Talk about awkward

4. People that whine non stop about their life. Omg stfu.. 

5. It really annoys me when people burn herbs in my vaporizer.  Fucking ruins the flavor and needs to be cleaned.  And nearly everyone does it..... n00bs.

6. When you meet one of the smartest/prettiest girls you've ever met.....and not knowin if you'll ever see em again.

Wish I woulda got the number when I had the chance....damn

7. When simple opinions are allowed to ruin friendships.

no way. fuck that. I hate you

9. Idk...kicking a cat in exchange for drugs isn't really a simple opinion, and I am pretty sure that being offended by the notion is not a mere difference of opinion. But that's cool.
    Let me be the bad guy for thinking that's fucked up. And make passive aggressive posts here about it, too, while you're at it.

10. Having terrible music stuck in your head. Damn you White Chicks!

11. #43811 Marisol94, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    This annoys me getting infractions for my beliefs and I wasn't even preaching I was just telling a fellow member to not feel sorry for himself and work hard to change this is b.s

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

@<span>Marisol94</span>
    It's not an infraction.
    Discussing moderator actions publically is also against the guidelines, I suggest you give them a read.
    ICGreen

12. #43812 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jul 30, 2014
    I said this before but it grinds my gears when the sig appears in every post...and I read it every time.  :mellow:

13. My sister, postponing taco bell. The fuck.

14. #43814 PeterParker, Jul 30, 2014
    ^^ omg, do you still talk to her?

Sometimes it'll be a nice sunny day, and there will be some cloud in the sky. So idk, it's all like fuck you cloud, get outta here... you're a stoopid cloud and a stoopid shape too!"    Sure from down here they're all fluffy and white, but up there...up there they are just fog and dampness so.....

So fuck you clouds!

And Fuck you thunder!

15. When tiny pieces of sweetcorn get stuck in between my teeth.

16. When people interrupt me when I'm busy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

lol sounds like shaddy drug business to me, give me more Ill tip ya.  Hopefully this is the owner of the shit being sold for a tip. As if the store isn't modeled after a bar.

On the flip side it's stoopid for them not to have (or else be forced to have) a scale that prints out a sticker for your product sold by weight. This is common practice....every-fucking-where.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #43818 PeterParker, Jul 30, 2014
     lol, when they try to get your attention do they say "Hey Big Shot! put down whatever is wasting your time and get over here"   or is it more " ummm.. sir....sir...oh..opps sorry to bother you."

19. Heat and humidity.
    :unsure:

• Like Like x 2
  20. The only dispensary I have seen with print lables from the scale is that one in San Jose, California. All the diapensaries around L.A. have pre printed roll of labels that they write the strain name and whether its indica, sativa or hybrid. Look at the labels in my pick up thread to know what I am talking about.