Things that annoy you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jennuine, Jun 5, 2012.

1. This girl trying to pretend that she can't tell that her "girlfriend" isn't a different person in all of her pics.

You can't be THAT naive.

I think there is some parental responsibility that is neglected. People just send their kids into the system and think that's what it means to educate.

3. How I can be ready to get up at 10am and then close my eyes for 1 second and whoops it's 330.

4. but at the same time.. how in the fuck is critical thinking and logic/debate not required parts of every schools curriculum?

if the parents never learned it, how can they teach it?

5. Dude. Take a piss in silence for once. Why? Why must you interrupt.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. when you buy/bring a kid or someone special a surprise and some grown ass adult is like "ok where's mine?"
    why i don't believe i signed up for a charity event today my good sir.

7. hippies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. :(

9. People that say "Cali this" or "Cali that" and thay've only seen 5% of the state

10. #43730 Delightfully High, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Co-workers.

11. Notifications on the app.. I really do not care if someone posted in a thread I posted in before.
    Why are they not my actual notifications for likes, quotes, etc.?

12. Are you following those threads? If so uncheck the star to stop following.

13. You can select what you want to receive for notifications in the settings....I only get them for PMs.

14. #43734 BYOweed, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I'm following on purpose, I just wish I didn't get notified everytime someone posts in a thread. I love the post your thoughts thread, but there is no reason I should be getting 10 notifications telling me people posted in it within 10 minutes. It's pointless, I can tell if someone posted in a thread simply by checking on it..

I feel like I've tried this before to no avail, I guess I'll go try again..

15. ?? Well if you're following those threads you are going to get notifications anytime someone posts.

16. I literally stopped following PYT yesterday and the notifications stopped as well.

17. My boyfriend eats so disgustingly making all kinds of slurping noises and smacking and shit

18. My uncle does the same shit! He also moans when he eats, which is weird as fuck. I don't wanna hear you fucking your food bro

19. #43739 ByePhilipe, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    I video taped him eating and he was like, "Do I really eat like that?" And I was like, "yeah..."

He's gotten better but not 100%. I just try to stay distracted when we eat together and not focus on the sound.

20. When people burp.
    And when they don't even have the decency to cover their fucking mouth, say excuse me, take some pepto, close their mouth and muffle it out of consideration for others.
    Annoying assholes