what car do you drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Scapegoat Adams, Jun 4, 2012.

1. 08 Honda civic Si homeboys. My first two cars were pieces but nonetheless my first cars were awesome and made me appreciate her,I worked hard to buy her.

Oo and her name.....is the "Black Mamba" can't wait till I get tints on her and shiny rims.

image-832429154.jpg

2. '95 Eagle Vision Esi :(

3. OP is def a cop, you're all fucked now

J/k:smoke:..unless op really is

4. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']OP is def a cop, you're all fucked now

J/k:smoke:..unless op really is[/quote]

Lol. .

5. Pre-moving to Hawaii car

[​IMG]
    2011 WRX
    300hp
    20mpg
    $60 to fill

Current vehicle :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2011 Chinese moped
    50cc
    90mpg
    $4.50 to fill up
    I love my moped!

6. 99 monte carlo

7. nice subie. to bad you dont have her anymore.

8. [​IMG]

2001 s2000. yellow isn't really my color but I couldn't pass it up when I found it. she's driven me thousands of miles and helped me carry like ten pounds of dank from Denver back home. she's been stolen from me by nigs at gunpoint, got her back. I love mah car

9. i fucking love s2k's. but why did you have to be racist?

anything done to it or is it stock?

10. [quote name='"spakky"']

2001 s2000. yellow isn't really my color but I couldn't pass it up when I found it. she's driven me thousands of miles and helped me carry like ten pounds of dank from Denver back home. she's been stolen from me by nigs at gunpoint, got her back. I love mah car[/quote]

my boy has that same damn car .

I always see yellow s2000s .

11. #31 Kuollut, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    [​IMG]
    tricked it out a lil bit i just need to fix one of the windows

12. I drove an 09, boy did I hate that car. Does your power steering go out?

Now I rock a 94 Ford Taurus Station Wagon, hollerrr.

13. [quote name='"Lazy Sunday"']

tricked it out a lil bit i just need to fix one of the windows[/quote]

Damn that car is hella suped up

14. [​IMG]

4door r32 skyline with a rb25det

15. I wasn't racist before I got jumped by five black guys all with guns aiming straight at me and my friend, fracturing my nose, stealing my car, stealing everything me and my friend had brought with us, and stealing the amp outta my trunk.

but all I have done is an intake. I want to do stuff to it but now that they don't make em anymore, I want to keep it original so hopefully in thirty years if I still have it it'll be a nice gem

16. [quote name='"Riverview"']

4door r32 skyline with a rb25det[/quote]

Realtalk ?

17. 98 honda civic that I drive most of the time cuz the mpg is good and a 2001 mb s500 that I got for next to nothing cuz it needed work and that's why it's cool to have a father who is a mechanic.

18. yeah man :bongin:

19. My husband and I drive a geo prizm. I love that car!

20. a friend in the UK told me skylines are just every day cars over there, Aussie/new Zealand. he just said the same way us Americans look at corvettes and shit skylines are like that to them. just the fact they're hard as fuck to get into the states makes the novelty go up a ton.

don't get me wrong I love a nice r32. a buddy had a 240 with an rb25 and that thing was a beast