Please help me out,, first grow problems with pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by conflictz, Jun 3, 2012.

1. #1 conflictz, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    Shes in mg time release 3 month soil about 23 or so days old
    Nothern lights x big bud auto

she has yellow leaves with brown spots showing up on the lower leaves and on the upper leaves the tips have brown or yellow spots on the tips

my PH is about 6,8

Attached Files:

2. Looks like zinc def. Correct your ph and then maybe transplant as well.

3. Great pics here
    The Complete Guide to Sick Plants, pH and Pest troubles! - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

PH is important for proper nutrient intake.
    that is where you need to start. your problem. could be ALL there.

zinc maybe, or mag & nitrogen issues combined.

how big are the pots?

The plants looks robust, it could have sucked up all the nutes in the soil and be giving nitrogen deficiency.

Pot loves it's magnesium too. I use cal mag all the time, but then I am in coco so pretty much have to.

4. it is possible but it has time release nutes for every time I water, Im going to get ph test paper to determine the ph of my water, where Im at its probably around 8. and is likely to be full of minerals although i have been watering from filtered water out of a brita filter. I think im going to try to water with straight tap water because from what i hear MG soil is commonly too acidic.

I just added some morel ights on the side of her to help her grow bushier. Now i have a total of 6 23 watt CFLS about 3 inches away from her on her sides and on top.

5. The soil is too hot for the plant its looking nute burnt, there isnt much you can do but transplant. Or you could also try to adjust the PH to about 6.5 you need a decent meter.

6. Basically what im scared of is giving her nutes and then MG deciding to let its time release nutes out and burning the hell out of her .