Be Honest: Do you think we are close to having a Zombie Apocalypse in 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmos136, Jun 3, 2012.

1. 2 cases of cannibalism in the entire united states, and everyone cries zombie. Seems legit.

2. or pokemon for that matter..

3. I wouldnt call it a zombie apocalypse. I think the US is just slowly slipping into decay. All empires fall, history has proven that time and time again. Look at the roman empire, the greeks, the persians, the mongolians. It ALWAYS happens. An empire gets to full of itself, believing its unbreakable, then BAM down comes the world on their heads. I think that the country is just a little to self indulgent, and letting itself be torn apart by its overly indulgent people. Dont get me wrong, I love my country, Ive even fought for my country, but I am a little ashamed of it. I love my country, but im ashamed of its people and government.

4. no. perhaps an army of people fucked up on completely legal bath salts that we need to defend ourselves against but not reanimated corpses.

5. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']

or pokemon for that matter..[/quote]

I rocked pogs :D

6. Nah. I see zombies all day, going to and from work then sitting in front of the television eating their dinner, then going off to bed to repeat the grind. I'm not too worried about the zombies, they seem really boring.

7. No. Not unless parasites from another planet invade earth and burrow themselves into our brains, makin us kill each other..................actually, now that I think about it.........................

Nah. The fuck am I talkin about? ha ha

I think that'd be a pretty good more realistic zombie movie tho

8. Out of all places in the world for an outbreak to happen, It will happen in the U.S? The country known for media and over exaggerating . Bleh

9. [quote name='"Teaturtle"']Out of all places in the world for an outbreak to happen, It will happen in the U.S? The country known for media and over exaggerating . Bleh[/quote]

It's god showing he loves irony!

10. I survived Y2K so I think I can take on this "zombie apocalypse"

11. Plain and simple, no.

12. I'll have what he is having

13. Its definitely zombies... or tweaked out druggies... ya its tweaked out druggies.

14. No, but I do hope we are close to the end of the world.

I will take my lawn chair outside, make a glass of lemonade, get my radio, and sit back in the sun with a blunt...

as the cruise missiles pass overhead. Some kids just want to watch the world burn. :hello:

15. If this is the case, the zombie apocalypse has already begun in Baltimore City.

16. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Only if EVERYONE starts smoking bath salts, because thats these "zombies" are.[/quote]

Snort not smoke.

17. #39 Deleted member 351711, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    What if...

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']What if...[/quote]

Fat smoke sesh when eveyone turns to a zombie *weeds on me*