Be Honest: Do you think we are close to having a Zombie Apocalypse in 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmos136, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I have a pretty "out there" theory so hear me out okay.....

First check this out: 11 Signs of the Zombie Apocalypse:

Okay.......there were two cases of cannibalism/zombieism in the South Florida area.
    In the same area there was mysterious "rashes" in the schools and had to be whisked away in a school bus that's seats were covered in plastic. That's how many kids and teachers were infected.
    Some flesh eating bacteria was found in Georgia THEN South Carolina.
    It seems to be moving up North and I am not buying into the whole "they were high on bath salts" bullshit.
    Untrue!!
    I think 2012 is gonna be the end of the world and Zombies and Aliens are coming and our Government knows it!

2. No but I'm pretty sure there's 4 of these threads in general and 10 of them in Pandoras..

So I think there's a 100% chance of 90% of the people on this forum not being able to use the search button.

3. I doubt it.

But there's some crazy shit happening for sure.

4. you seem very annoying!

You must've loved being hall monitor in school.

5. [quote name='"cosmos136"']

you seem very annoying!

You must've loved being hall monitor in school.[/quote]

Aww, resorting to personal insults.

You seem mature. :wave:

6. My honest opinion? Absolutely not. I mean listen to what you are asking. Its just...crazy talk.

7. You've been watching too many movies while stoned methinks.

A zombie apocalypse, really? Rashes? Really?

The plastic on those buses could have been to stop any irritation of the rashes as quite a lot of fabrics can rub against irritated skin and inflame them further. Open your mind up a bit before thinking nonsense.

'Flesh eating bacteria'? You haven't cited it, nor if you did would I be really all that impressed. Bacteria is an incredibly diverse and complicated type of substance, ranging from volcanoes to the depths of our deepest oceans. It's not surprising that there might be a particular species of bacterium which eats flesh. That's how bodies decompose in the ground.

As for the whole bath salts thing I have no idea what you're talking about to be honest.

8. It's the end of the world as we know it! And i feel fine!

9. the guy in Miami who was caught naked on the side of the road and eating another man's face was "high on bath salts".
    The police told hm repeatedly to step away from the guy but he kept eating the guys face. So they had to shoot him dead.

ZOMBIE!!!!!!!! :hello:

10. Are any of these people dead yet?
    Zombies are dead yo.
    Walkin and shit yo.
    Talkin bout some brain.

11. dude I fucking LOVED being hall monitor in elementary school. We would wear a little sash and just chill in the hallway with the other hall monitor and eat cookies for like the first hour and a half of school. One time I bought some kid's rotation for hall monitor with a Pokemon card

12. [quote name='"qwerty man"']

dude I fucking LOVED being hall monitor in elementary school. We would wear a little sash and just chill in the hallway with the other hall monitor and eat cookies for like the first hour and a half of school. One time I bought some kid's rotation for hall monitor with a Pokemon card[/quote]

I feel old.. we never had hall monitors when I was in school.

13. Bam! Throw it on the ground.

14. There will never be one. And even if the chance of it starting in the us are minimal. Always remember my Americans, America isn't the only country in the world.

Most that believe it are either dumb rednecks that hope they finally gonna have a reason to live for, or foil-hat wearing nut jobs.

15. Zombies don't exist, stop it already.

16. Only if EVERYONE starts smoking bath salts, because thats these "zombies" are.

17. God, I sure hope so.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRCwBQXzSY8]SpongeBob SquarePants - Season 1 - Episode 14 - Hall Monitor (Speedy) - YouTube[/ame]

19. No there isn't been happening for years people always do crazy shit