Anderson Silva is a disgrace to the sport

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Spam and Eggs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"bcbudzz"']silva will be 15-0 in the ufc after tomorrow night........nuff said[/quote]

15-0.....

2. Any links to the match??.. I missed it...:cry:

3. Lol you think this thread is bad head on over to Sherdog, you will be given a crash course in forum trolling and idiocy. :D

4. I've never browsed that forum before but the threads are hilarious. Thanks for pointing me towards some comedy :D

5. Resurrecting an old topic

I love when life validates my points. I hope you didn't get any tears in your beers.

Attached Files:

6. Actually I think its a good start. The guy is so much more talented than most that he has showboated for many many fights and finally he got what was coming

7. Where are all the lovers now?

Lol I love old thread resurrections 

8. UFC has turned for the worse, it is so similar to boxing nowadays. Dana White knew about the failed test in early Jan and still banked on the card.

Silva has to retire, this has tarnished his legacy.

9. Wow I was a huge Silva fan until this. I wanted to see him get another chance against Weidman. Now news is coming out that he failed a 2nd drug test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. silva is still the best. followed by the drag

foh

11. He's lost his last 3 fights so he just needs to quit. I made this thread years ago and the man has only proven my points every time he steps into the octagon. He's a joke.