Anderson Silva is a disgrace to the sport

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Spam and Eggs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Man all his trash talk is so manufactured, I don't know how he manages to say it all with a straight face :eek:

2. Mixed martial arts is NOT equal to martial arts.

And martial arts are not a sport...

3. I hope he has something good to say if he whoops Silva next month haha

4. EXACTLY what I was thinking as well. Silva is as tame as a schoolgirl by comparison to the shit-talk Ali would spew forth before, during, and after a fight.

And if you want to talk about who is TRULY disgracing the sport, then Silvas name certainly should NOT be coming before such classic "artists" and true assholes of the octagon like Ortiz, Shamrock, and Lesnar. Or perhaps we could take a look at other fine examples of champions in other sports to compare Silvas (non) actions to, such as "Iron" Mike Tyson.

Silva is somehow a disgrace because he knows he's on a different level than every other fighter out there and proves it time and time again? Sorry, but in every other sport they call that a champion.

I live for the day to see the king get toppled as well, but I'm certainly not going to disrespect the fighter who holds the title now simply because he continues to hold it.

5. Sonnen sure has a helluva shot at it.

6. Read first couple posts talking about his low guard hand style.. lmao take a look at what Muhammad Ali did!

7. All of you fanboys can rest ALL of your arguments here and now. The piece of shit (Anderson Silva) just affirmed everything and anything negative that I said about him. Check out the video here of him shouldering Chael Sonnen during a weigh-in! How pathetic is that? I'll answer; Very pathetic.

Grab your pitchforks fanboys and come defend the man you all spoke so highly of over the past month or whatever since this thread was created. You all look foolish for supporting him! LOL :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L87PJVjaJ0o[/ame]

8. Who the fuck cares. Sonnen has talked shit about his family and country

9. Oh, good that justifies a cheap shot on a non-violent, aired TV weigh in. You're right, totally. ..../sarcasm

You're going to go with "who cares?" When he looks like the asshole that I described? BRILLIANT!

Who's next to defend their "champ"?

I'm loving this, really, I am. Being right has its perks :D

10. silva dun gone super saiyan

11. Isnt this common tho. Youre reaching

12. Trying to normalize a faux-pas isn't going to help your case.

13. Silva will be 15-0 in the ufc after tomorrow night........nuff said

14. #54 SoulRebel23, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    [quote name='"Spam and Eggs"']

Trying to normalize a faux-pas isn't going to help your case.[/quote]

Youre case. I'm not trying to defend, just saying, I dont give a shit about a chest bump

Edit: i wasnt correcting youre grammar... Just saying you re trying to prove something, and I could care less about making a case

15. regardless, i hope chael sonnen beats his ass and silva doesn't get some last minute submission

16. If this were true, you wouldn't have come in AFTER I called out to Anderson Silva defenders. You came in, made a statement (proving you care) and now that you realize he is the ass that I spoke so poorly of last month, you're bowing out with the "who cares/I don't care" approach. That's fine, shows I was right.

17. [quote name='"Spam and Eggs"']

If this were true, you wouldn't have come in AFTER I called out to Anderson Silva defenders. You came in, made a statement (proving you care) and now that you realize he is the ass that I spoke so poorly of last month, you're bowing out with the "who cares/I don't care" approach. That's fine, shows I was right.[/quote]

I dont care ABOUT THE CHEST BUMP.

I'm rooting for sonnen cause I like underdogs. But youre reaching here man. Hes an arrogant disgrace to the sport... And this chest bump proves it?

18. Why is he arrogant? Because he taunted Maia, who would NOT engage him for most of that fight? Same with Leites, why does Anderson get all the heat for that fight, when all Leites wanted to do was lay down?

People give Anderson a whole bunch of shit that he doesn't deserve. I find that happens a lot with very good fighters, people love to shit on the talented guys.

19. Anderson is the motherfuckin boss and this is the only time ive ever seen him do anything close to disrespectful.....can u say that same thing about sonnen?? Nope. Infact Dana was literally shocked when silva came out and said the stuff he said about ripping sonnen's limbs off and shit

20. Oh please, Dana White probably encouraged him to say all that stuff. And even if he didn't, he's nothing but happy that Silva is trash talking hard.

Sorry, I just hate Dana White, he's a lying weasel :mad: