What type of Grinder is best?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KiidKush, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hey GC! I had a question and i thought i could get some answers from you blades :wave:

Im looking to buy a grinder tomorrow and i was wondering what type of material is best for a grinder? And should i get a 2-piece or a 4-piece ?
    I want this to be a good purchase and im willing to spend some big cheddar on this :)

2. Well BEST grinder would be a Space Case but they're pretty expensive. Mendo Mulchers are the best alternative by far and are significantly less expensive.

I personally am a fan of two piece but it all depends what you like. I vape and smoke joints/blunts mostly, so I like a very fine grind (almost powder = sooo easy to roll and vapes perfectly), but if you smoke bongs a lot you might want the less fine grind of a 4 piece (or a less ground up 2 piece, they let you choose the consistency), so its easier to clear the bowl.

Although 4 pieces do also allow you to grind it as fine as you want, but you have to hold it upside down.

3. I had one of these back when I was like 16/17. My parents took it and I haven't gotten another one, and probably won't till next fall when I start college. I know where they hid it so I take it occasionally.

Attached Files:

4. i loved my chromium crusher. cant go wrong with a sharpstone either

5. titanium crusher is dope!

my diamond grind is legit. 40 bucks for a 5 piece grinder.

space case is probably the best.. but it will cost ya!

6. I dont know, I have a sharp stone and a Sweet leaf, but there not all that.....space case seems legit though,.

7. [​IMG]

it's the shit. vaporize consistancy

8. This is amazing

Attached Files:

9. space case beats all other grinders. check out a review here

10. #11 iVapeTooMuch, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    I like my Santa Cruz Shredder

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416286235.973629.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files: