Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

how much weed is in a dimebag?

• Please log in to reply

Southern Smoke

Southern Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hey yall ive only gotten high like twice, and my friends bought it so im REALLY new to this...how much weed is in a dimebag? Like grams wise. Down here, for themost part a dimebag is 10 bucks, i know that much. How many joints can you make with a dimebag? Thanks everyone

Pizzle

Pizzle

DXM changed me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 193 posts

Hey yall ive only gotten high like twice, and my friends bought it so im REALLY new to this...how much weed is in a dimebag? Like grams wise. Down here, for themost part a dimebag is 10 bucks, i know that much. How many joints can you make with a dimebag? Thanks everyone

ok,

1. im geussin shwagg, so uhh, its 7 to 9 grams where i live

2. uhhh aboout 5 , give or take a J

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
It really depends on who you go to. I've had dealers where a dimebag meant anything from "one gram" to "as much as I can shove in this tiny bag". It probably won't be more than 1-1.5 grams. You can get 1-2 joints out of that.

EDIT- Woah, Pizzle...your dimebags are freakin' quarters! I've never had anyone sell me that much and call it a dimebag.

Vicious

Vicious

Astral Finish

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,911 posts
Here a DB is .7, .6 if your hookup is an asshole. It's primo nug though. All depends on the quality.

icusdude

icusdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
at its base definition "dime bag" would simply be referring to whatever amount you pay $10 for, regardless of weight.

in practice though, 0.7g is about the base level for a dime bag. some dealers will give you full grams though, or anywhere inbetween.

thestash_16

thestash_16

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
i pay $25 fo a dime bag, which i think is about 1.5g the bag isnt packed, but i think its dank. this tiny bag usually smells the whole car out and i triple bag it to hide the smell from the folks!!!

sirsm0kesal0t

sirsm0kesal0t

Come on Man. Yall Know Me

• Old School
  • 2,229 posts
I live in South Carolina as well and i find marijuana to be really cheap. A dime bag where i buy will get 2.5 blunts. Thats just the rule. No more no less. I prefer to buy in weight, you know what your getting.

Puff_Puff_Pass

Puff_Puff_Pass

Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts

ok,

1. im geussin shwagg, so uhh, its 7 to 9 grams where i live

2. uhhh aboout 5 , give or take a J

!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! woah thats WAY more than i dime im pretty sure that a dime is only like 1 or 2 grams

RollenJokers

RollenJokers

Token Till Im Broken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
Around here its 2 - 2.5 and a nick is just a gram (or a blunt).

Four-Two-Zero

Four-Two-Zero

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
.5-.6

bonermahoner

bonermahoner

...pack another bowl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 347 posts
For me it depends on the bud quality. Around here a dimebag is always 10 dollars hence the name "dimebag".

So if high middie eigths are running me back 20. Then i would get a dime with 1.7g.

Puff_Puff_Pass

Puff_Puff_Pass

Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts

twice..... a day? right?

tshen420

tshen420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

i pay $25 fo a dime bag

real sensical

Ca5hed

Ca5hed

candy makes you dandy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts

!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! woah thats WAY more than i dime im pretty sure that a dime is only like 1 or 2 grams

not necessarily, i get REALLY big dimes down here when i get shwag

2 door cut

2 door cut

im high bitch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 618 posts
around here of regs a dimebag is $10 and is 2 grams

Only Live Once

Only Live Once

HTML rulez d00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,619 posts
Schagg-5 g
Dank-.5-.7 g

chivo

chivo

Under the influence

• Registered Upgraded
  • 155 posts
around here a dimebag of schwagg is anywhere from 7 grams up to 12. it all depends on the dealer, how well you know them and stuff like that. i guess you could roll about 8 or 9 decently sized joints with 12g

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,643 posts
Yea around here youll get around .7 for a dime and for a 20 bag youll usually get about 1.4

shagra

shagra

flux chuckin' mountain mo

• Old School
  • 1,613 posts
a gram of decent homegrown.

Mils

Mils

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
some of you need ta lay off the white powdery stuff

Dimebag $10 0.5g - 0.7g