Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I pay for 1g of hash oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davidhseo, May 31, 2012.

1. In my opinion you shouldn't pay more than 20-25. Even if it was wax I wouldn't pay 90 lololol 

Wat the fuck? Hawaii has the bestbud on this planet.. Get your card from cannamed btw :D :D

3. hey I just started dabbing myself and I spend $50 a g ( my friend who lives half an hour pay away pays 80 and claims he's getting better stuff though)

anyways I was wondering what you guys though of my guys product if it's worth $50 because I'm new to all this too, here are some pics

Crumble
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380567832.951950.jpg

Wax
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380567930.958664.jpg

And I thought I had a picture of what he called "honeycomb" but the honeycomb was the best I had so far.

4. I live in Nova Scotia and am gettin bomb golden BHO for $20 a g.

5. [quote name="4 Four 2 Twenty 0" post="18761445" timestamp="1380565815"]In my opinion you shouldn't pay more than 20-25. Even if it was wax I wouldn't pay 90 lololol [/quote] agreed, I live in Nova Scotia and am gettin bomb golden BHO for $20 a g.

6. Hi, I'm from Fes in Morocco not far from Ketama, i sell pure moroccan hasch and brow hasch from Ketama, i sell only little quantity, if somebody is interested he can contact me at this adresse m.i.s.t.e.r.s.a.f.e.7.8.@g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m
    Excuse me for my bad english but i speak better french

7. I pay 25

8. 90$ is fucking absurd. If someone tried to charge me that I would literally call the cops on them for robbery. I live in NYC and I get nice BHO for 50$ a gram maybe a tad more. Hash can go for 25$ a gram here....which is NOT the same as BHO. If you live in the ATL there should be a good amount of concentrates on the streets...Its a huge city man, im guessing you just dont know ppl selling. Find another guy that isnt ripping you off.  :smoking:

9. 60$ a 1/4 of aaa goes for here... takes about a 1/4 to get a nice clean honey g.. so I'd say 60$ is a fair price for any wax/honey/shatter.. just my opinion if the oils made from shake/trim that's a different story... not many people use quality bud to make oil... so your better off making your own.. . Lol if that makes any sense...

10. I was kinda wondering about prices myself.
    I just made 96g of oil. Lol
    Some family and friends want to buy some off me, i was gonna charge em 20 per g cause it cost me like nothing to make it.
    Figured if im growing and already have 10lbs of butter made id try something else out, one can only eat so many cookies. Lmao