Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Best Way to Use Vapir No2

• Please log in to reply

Syadin

Syadin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Hey blades, first off I just want to say that the No2 is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone. I'm about to pack a bowl but was wondering a few questions. Usually I just pack it then draw around every few seconds without letting it cook much. Should I be letting it sit for a bit before each hit? Any information would be great, temperature, etc.. Anything that will get me higher! Thanks.

TrippyAzN

TrippyAzN

Anonymous

• Registered Upgraded
  • 539 posts
I have the NO2 . I usually set the temperature to 365 and when it gets to 365 i let it sit for a couple more minutes to let the bud heat up. You wont see any vapor at first but after those few minutes you will have big vapor clouds. i leave mine on during the full session and the battery lasts a very long time.

thesavagepony

thesavagepony

High Class Living

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,366 posts
Lol random as hell, but trippy I saw a post of your pieces yesterday on fuckcombustion. You have some nice ass shit going on my dude, I'm tryna get on your level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users