Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

When to start giving plants nutrients?

• Please log in to reply

jokingjay

jokingjay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
I had seedlings on my windowsill for about a week and they have been outside now for almost a week. They have 6 leaves at the moment. Would it be a good time for nutrients or wait longer? thanks.:wave:

Boggieman

Boggieman

Out in the boggie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
You can start feeding when it gets its 3rd to 4th set of true leaves feeding a low 1/4 strength feed and slowly building it up.

GuerillaNugget

GuerillaNugget

BioMassively Doin It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 703 posts
If you have good soil you can do without food for at least a couple more weeks, let the root systems get bigger and start slow so as not to burn them...I just gave my clones a first fat pinch of mexican bat guano yesterday, they are still in solo cups and all about 6-12in tall, most with 7-9 nodes. I wont give them more food til 2-3 weeks after final transplant...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users