Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Keeping Urine warm for drug test

• Please log in to reply

MEERKAT

MEERKAT

Vanilla Dutch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
I have a Drug Test tomorrow and my brother who does not smoke peed in a waterbottle for me. I have it in my attic so it will stay modertly warm. My questions are, how accurate is the temperature guage on the cups? ( it is for a lab ). Also, will menot having fresh urine be a problem? And last but not least how can I make sure that my pee is going to be the right temperature?

Thanks guys any help will be much appreciated!:smoke:

hoven561

hoven561

Live and die on this day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts
Just strap the test to your nuts before you go in to get it to the correct temperature hopefully it goes well

cball

cball

I divide by zero...

• Gold Member
  • 10,191 posts

DFWInsomniac

DFWInsomniac

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Try one of those hand warmers you can buy at a camping store. The type that get hot after you open the package. Rubber band it to the bottle along with a temp strip that sticks to the bottle. Heat it up using your own body heat for a few hours. The tests absolutely check the temp and is part of their normal process.

Just use a small plastic bottle and hide it in your underwear under your sack.

MrCleanKicks

MrCleanKicks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Microwave it and keep it under your nuts.

kayakush

kayakush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,246 posts
handwarmers buddy

MEERKAT

MEERKAT

Vanilla Dutch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts
How accurate are the tempaerture striops that they use? I dont want the handwarmers to get it to like 100 degrees you know what I mean

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
Right up the butt...

Oh, wait...

kayakush

kayakush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,246 posts

How accurate are the tempaerture striops that they use? I dont want the handwarmers to get it to like 100 degrees you know what I mean

pretty accurate.....its all about timing and how u do it.

trichome fiend

trichome fiend

¡¡¡ ʇoɯs ƃuıʞod sı

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,157 posts
...I've done a couple things in your situation.
1. I kept the bottle in my arm pit to keep it warm.
2. I took black electrical tape and taped the bottle (very, very tiny bottle ;) ) to my peter...
hth

StoopidLow

StoopidLow

Why is all the rum gone?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 240 posts
I have on countless DT's grab one of those sample bottles at the liquor store(they are nice and small) they are easy to hide. warm it up however microwave, hot hands or boil in a saucepan for a few seconds. then wrap your leg in a brace(stretchy wrap for sprains...)and put the bottle in the brace. Im shooting 10/10 on this one.It will stay the perfect temp. until you are ready to PEE!

Mister Meaner

Mister Meaner

Cannabist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,451 posts
You can also carry a small temp tape like they use in aquariums or herpatariums and measure it yourself if you have the privacy.

MEERKAT

MEERKAT

Vanilla Dutch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

You can also carry a small temp tape like they use in aquariums or herpatariums and measure it yourself if you have the privacy.

Great idea.

Anyone know how their temperature guage is?

Is it just like a color chart or what?

YoSmokinMan

YoSmokinMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,564 posts
Warm piss is going to be pretty funky after a day. You should have put it in the fridge immediately and started warming it a few hours before the test.

BlazingZombiess

BlazingZombiess

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,831 posts
Make sure its in a nice thin plastuc bottole and warm it in the microwave for like 5-7 seconds, then strap that sucker by your nuts. Should stay at body temp if its thin plastic.

MEERKAT

MEERKAT

Vanilla Dutch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

Warm piss is going to be pretty funky after a day. You should have put it in the fridge immediately and started warming it a few hours before the test.

Should I be worried about this? I did not think about it and my brother has already left for school

After all, I put the top on it don't I?

Weedo Bandito

Weedo Bandito

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Lol, anyone who has training to handle urine samples knows that when it's been left out unrefrigerated for any period of time, it quickly smells of ammonia. Changes start at room temperature within an hour - and you left yours in a warm attic...hehehehehe.

Fresh urine smells nothing like old stinky fermented urine. Funky smell = invalid sample. Good luck with that.

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
Never put it in the microwave and don't store it for too long, I think 6 days is the max is I remember before it goes stale and bunk.

Giordano Bruno

Giordano Bruno

Universe Within

• Registered Upgraded
  • 933 posts

Put it between your gooch and balls nigga

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users