Best autoflower strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedwarrior, May 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"fomoiri"']i've gotten 20g to over 2oz per auto grown in proix with a line opf nutes from Earth Juice called 'Sweet & Heavy'. I'm just about t0 harvest 2 more 60 day wonders and I should get at least an oz from each.
    i got 33g last year from a 13" 60DW grown under cfl lights.
    autos need a lot of root space so once you get the seedling established move it to a large pot and leave it there till it's harvest time.[/quote]

Well said!
    I like to put seeds, once germinated straight into a seed mix in a peat pot in > into my big pot filled with growing soil, so no transplant or anything to anyway stunt her. Just keep moist while tap root gets through peat pot (Bio -degradable brown things)!
    As you say with automatic plants roots are key.

2. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

Good to know. I should be expecting a good amount then off of 2 600s and 1 1000... I was going to use 4 gallon cat litter bins. Do you think that would be enough or should I just do 5 gal buckets. I have FFOF and the whole FF nutrient line and going to start in fox farm light warrior the seed starter. Going to start directly under the 400w mh... Sound good!:) :toke:[/quote]

Sounds good. Bigger pots= bigger plants. Idk if anyone has but putting 2 same strain seeds nxt to each other, 1 in a 5gal 1 in a 8gal , the outcome although obvious is often overlooked! I know ppl seem to believe autos are small but they aren't! Just most auto Grooms!

3. [quote name='"weedwarrior"']Sup GC,
    Hurt myself in hockey a few years ago, now i struggle to walk due to pain:(. HOWEVER, after trial and error with every pill under the sun, I've found cannabis to relieve the most pain and it leaves me clear-headed and focused :hello:. I've decided to see if i've a green thumb, and I want to try an autoflower first to get the basics down. What is the easiest auto strain to grow, that doesn't sacrifice quality? IF you can remember the bank you got it from, I'd be most delighted. Thanks a million GC[/quote]

Hi sorry bro to hear. Also sorry for posting w/o reading your starter. Forget lowryder 2 for pain imho its a niice plant and strong but I suffer from ailments and naa not lr2. Try an indica heavy like Afghan kush ryder tho! Hope you find peace brother.

4. Hi i have grown anf seen ALOT of autos from many different breeders and noone can compete or even come close to the yields of dutch passion auto mazar and think different from dutch passion. Many growlogs and pictures of between 70grams pr plant and up too the outstanding auto worldrecord a grower did with automazar from them 900grams dried of one single plant! No shit! Alot of proofs out there. Their new autos surpass all other breeders as i know of and alot of growers get 100grams and up to 300 a plant depending on lights and growmethods. Closest i know of out of other breeders would be buddah seeds with their magnum and sweet seeds big devil xl!

5. I really dont see that much reson to grow photodependant seeds anymore since the new dutch passion autos yield more in 10-11weeks,just as potent anf tasty

6. Seedsman is where I shop 10 bucks means they send send sebd seeds until you get them to .. pink lady seems cool as fuccc bro pink weed im gonna try that next but thc content should be posted next to the strain info of seeds purple mazar is what I tried first nice yield good smoke

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1292219-Rockwool-to-outside