when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. Two and a half months. I've gotten to the point where I honestly enjoy smoking weed, drinking beer, and eating pizza more than I enjoy pussy. I love sex, but the relentless pursuit of it has always brought more headaches than not. I'm on hiatus.

2. 30 minutes ago. After our shower.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Two months ago.

Potheadprincess

4. 3weeks. This is the longest it's been in awhile. At least I'm stronger in the gym

5. This morning and last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Officially over 2 years with no end in sight. Life just isn't the same without sex

7. Wednesday night.

Except she was still on her period....without my knowledge.....until a puddle of blood was on my stomach.....

Got.the best blowjob that night though.

Nothing against period sex, if im in a relationship, not if im hooking up with her for the night...

8. took a pretty rough fuck to the face and load on the tits last night. was super hott but my lip hurts today. need more fuck, i don't know whats up with me lately but i can't get enough

Damn... that was a hawt read... Personally, I would turn your mouth into the beaches Normandy circa June 6th 1944. 

10. About 2 months ago. Been in relationship 3 years and sleep in diff beds most nights

11. #5155 Deleted member 646086, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    too lonG

12. Does my hand count?

13. I want to fuck a few people from gc lbvs

Oh well its not going to happen ill just have to get with someone else.

14. A few hours ago...with my sexy ass wife :)

15. still a man in furious rage because virginity won't go away. [​IMG]

16. Better be soon cause I got some serious pent up stress to fucking get rid of.