when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. My gf and I are going through a rough spot...We can only see each other once a week because of work and school, so I think we're both reevaluating things. We've essentially stopped talking, and there's no prospect of sex.

five or six weeks for me...

2. Like three weeks ago, by some chick who I thought really liked me but blew me off to go back to her ex girlfriend, fuck man hahaha

🍁🔮🌙

3. 3 days ago 😔

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hmmm like 4 months lol

5. Too...fucking...long. Ain't a single oasis in this desert.

6. At some point between the West Virginia-Kentucky game and the Arizona-Xavier game [​IMG]

7. Almost 2 months ago

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Yesterday morning. Was fucking bombbbbb

9. Before I went to sleep like 4:30pm then again at like 9:45pm before I went to work :) lots of sex when the wife wants another baby.

10. a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, so...

last night... ravaged that ass

11. 4hours ago.

12. 12hours ago.

13. Shouldve been yesterday, shouldve been minutes ago but its actually like 2/3 months ago. January I believe.

14. couple weeks ago...needs to happen again soon. i need to find a fuck buddy instead of just banging randoms once lol

15. Tips. Get snipped so you can't have kids. Then hookup with desperate women in there 30's who want a baby. You will get tons of sex. !disclaimer! You actually have to be able to fuck... None of that highschool 5mins its over bullshit.

16. It's been almost 4 days, I feel like I'm withering away :(

17. A few hours ago.