when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. All those saying recently... I'm jealous.

FFS

2. May of 2013

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Last night.
    It was maybe the best sex of my life.
    Usually i'm pushy and the way she softly told me that I can't always be in control really got me horny.
    She pushed me backward onto her bed and climbed on top of me.
    It drives me wild the way she talks so softly and sexy, and that look she gives me. FUCK.

She's definitely shy but I wanted nothing more than for her to be completely comfortable with it. I love this girl so fucking much and my god is the sex good. Got her to say something I wanted to hear and it took a few tries because she thought she'd sound silly but it was much the opposite, very hot.

I kind of want this girl to tie me up but i'd never really seriously admit that.

4. last night. fwb stayed the night, had some drinks and still managed to have sex three times.

5. This morning. I love hearing the sound of my girl moan <3

6. Last night. I came six times actually.

7. Last night, was great. We both agreed we weren't going to have sex but then we started making out and it just happened. Again this morning, although that was just me eating her out but it was still fun.

8. Yesterday morning

It's so awesome to be able to contribute to this thread regularly now

9. It's been 4 going on 5 years sadly X(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Day before yesterday...

but I think I'm getting the signals to go for it again....really like those afternooners... :ey:

11. A few days ago, I met a girl thru a mutual friend and had a pretty nice night.

12. early monday morning.

we spent the weekend in a coastal town, got a hotel room and had an amazing time in just each other's company.

13. Coming up to my 6 month anniversary! ;) 

14. umm last Wednesday.. fwb came down to my work for a quickie in the car.

15. About 5 minutes ago 

16. About 10 minutes ago haha

17. 11 months

18. Haven't gotten any for a year and a half, although, I did get to go out with a bang, so I've got that going for me

19. Last night.. Aighy

20. An hour ago