when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. LMAO.

Nah man. I honestly didn't even read your post.

2. LOL you see what i'm saying though. Ha sorry, had a dumbass moment.

Back to the topic: its been a few weeks. Im dying for some poon

3. Saturday night.

After drinking and tearing it up in beer pong, she came back to my place.

We've hooked up a few times before but its usually been really drunken, sloppy sex.

4. It is sexy but the one girl ive tried it with the tip always catches her back teeth-the meats too thick and the mouth too small- would way rather prefer slidin in n out of the ol wet tight puss,---sooooo smoothh just back n forth then flip er over fuck er, let er get on top n ride it, then after she comes a couple times and weve done abunch of positions im ready to fire off n shes ready to catch it AYYEE. You know uve done a good job when u got nail marks in your back afterwards

5. [quote name="trainunderwater" post="20686658" timestamp="1411953589"][quote name="AGoldenRaider" post="20686569" timestamp="1411951754"]There's nothing to teach sweety. It's all on the guy. Having little to no gag reflex helps if you plan to engulf him lol[/quote

I'm sure it can be taught how to control your gag reflex. I just gotta find that youtube tutorial lol[/quote]
    Yeah the other day after she put it deep in her mouth bae threw up on the couch. It was just a little bit but it was fine, she finished the job fine-just had her use the lips n tongue

6. Haha ya my back is permanently tore up from sex scratches. Haha funny thing I happened to visit my mom yesterday and I was doing laundry so I didn't have my shirt on. She asked me about the scratches and I just smiled and she gave me a weird look. Almost like she wanted to high five me but then she remembered I'm her son and she's a religious nutjob that thinks sex is for marriage. I love her to death but damn Christianity is insane

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

7. Lol yeah bro its an instinct i went to a catholic high school and i swear they said that whacking off was a mortal sin or some shit like that-equal to murder hahaha i was just like *facepalm*

8. Like 2nd week of August, too long.

9. I murder 100 million potential babies every time I crank one out

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

10. Das potent spermatoidis

11. #4751 STIGGY, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Dam I wish I was 20 again
    Live your lives and have fun

12. Friday Marital Relations were had

13. Whenever im drunk im afraid i wont be able to get it up- need some boner pills

14. its been almost a year! how fucking sad! 

15. ugh it's been like 4 months  to the day

16. its been a minute, about 5 months actually. i just haven't been pursuing the pussy like a i probably should be for my age.  

17. The night before last night, was awesome. She pretty much squirted just from oral then I had her legs in the air for a bit and finished off with some doggy. She was asleep 5 mins later :).

18. Yestaday-was gewd. Had just lifted and ate a huge meal. pounded fer 20 mins-half hour