Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. #1 LightAnother, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
  2. Hell yea! I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to make this thread! I was going to the other night but then I forgot! Breaking bad is the shit!!!

3. I haven't even finished season 4.

But I'm really looking forward to this!

4. [quote name='"Pass the Piece"']Hell yea! I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to make this thread! I was going to the other night but then I forgot! Breaking bad is the shit!!![/quote]

Agree.

This is the final season correct?

5. [quote name='"LIsmoker"']

Agree.

This is the final season correct?[/quote]

Yes but it's broken into two 8 episode mini seasons. The first 8 start this year, July 15th. The final 8 will begin next summer.

6. [quote name='"Pass the Piece"']

Yes but it's broken into two 8 episode mini seasons. The first 8 start this year, July 15th. The final 8 will begin next summer.[/quote]

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

7. Luckily I dont have a wife or kids so watching will be no hassle lol

Can't wait though. Suck's it's going to be the end but with how season 4 ended I dont even know wtf they're going to do now.

8. I've thought so much about what might happen, but I got nothing. So unpredictable! Anybody hear anything about season 4 on Netflix? My brother in law told me its supposed to come out early June, the 5th I think he said but I couldn't find anything on it.

9. Walt vs Jesse obv

10. :hello:

that is all..

11. From the new cast members signed it seems like they're jumping back into the drug game.

I love this show and can't fucking wait. Any guesses how Walter will die?

12. [quote name='"Mogwai"']From the new cast members signed it seems like they're jumping back into the drug game.

I love this show and can't fucking wait. Any guesses how Walter will die?[/quote]

Spoiler ...... What new cast members

13. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Spoiler ...... What new cast members[/quote]

I might be wrong about the drug thing. That's just my guess, but I am pretty sure it's right. Basically though just a handful of guys who are all German. I dunno hoe big Germany is in the drug game, but I was surprised to hear they were being brought in.

It's been a while since I read it. There's info floating around online where they told people auditioning how each character is supposed to act and such. I'd find it but Im on my phone, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

14. I'm really disappointed they broke the season up in half. Nonetheless, I'm fucking pumped. BB is the greatest show ever, or at least up there with The Wire.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Bu8rjGLXo&feature=related]Breaking Bad - A Robot? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2w7z0aB3l0]This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed....bitch! - YouTube[/ame]

so keen.

16. got so excited thinking today was the season premiere then i realized its july 15th not june 15th.

fuck.

17. Is this going to be the official season 5 discussion thread?

One more month!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. God damn I can't wait for this show.. I watched season 1-4 in like 2 weeks last year, what a great show lol... And I even got my mom hooked, she's the one who told me season 5 starts July 15th haha.

Love a show that immerses me like this one did, literally felt scared for Jesse and Walter whenever they were in a shitstorm and didn't see any way out of it.. Great show

19. when i first started watching, and i mean right from the very first minute the show actually got my heart rate up and i felt crazy from it.

like any time they were in the RV cooking, or there was anything with the potential to get caught i was practically shitting my pants. i was so into the show, and like you said felt very immersed.

The writers did such a good job, and whoever decided on Walt being a highschool chemistry teacher.. thats what made it for me. if he was just some cholo or another methhead like jesse it would have been no big deal. but since he had to hide it even from his wife, and especially his brother in law, at the same time as it being such an awful, horrible extremely illegal drug he was making it just made me go "Oh fuck, man youre going to get busted! oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" and then 5 mins later "Alright the batch is done lets go home".

so yeah. great show lol.

20. hah my dads highschool chem teacher got caught cooking in his class. Definitely a realistic premise.