Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

yeh thats gonna be good, that dude is a great actor. He was great on fargo too, his acting actually convinced me it wasnt saul and that he was actually a cop.

2. I hadn't seen this thread until now. I was pretty pissed when I had to wait 2 years for the new episodes but holy shit were they worth it. Minigun in trunk activated by a car starter? I'm done

3. Did you need to wait 2 year.
    Thats pretty shit, lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What fargo was he in mate.. The movie or recent tv series

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. tv series with billy bob

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNodRa71Cg

I miss this show/thread.

7. Better call Saul is out February I'm sure, so not long til you get a breaking bad fix splooj!

8. Im re-watching the series and it always bugged me...in season 4 after they killed Gus why didn't they finish the batch Jesse started before they destroyed the lab? That's 200 pounds they could of had on hand while they figure their next move. That's $8mill they could of had.

9. I just bought the limited edition set for 144 bucks brand new. No way I was not going to own all of the series and it comes in a cash barrel themed case

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

10. best tv show ever. bar none. apologies to the wire.

11. so this is a real thing lol i might watch a little since its on netflix maybe the finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoH2gu7snwc

12. The Wire was never the best show ever

13. Watched first two episodes of the wire, fucking bored me to tears.
    Never watched anymore,

14. yeah if you want an actual coherent and well written cop/criminal drama watch The Shield. It actually holds up throughout every season and ends on a fantastic note. The Wire is the most overrated disjointed show ill never watch from start to finish ever again.

15. I will check out the shield,cheers for that ;)

16. you guys are being a lil too hard on the wire that is def one of the best shows ever each season was like a different perspective on the drug game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sgj78QG9Bg

17. Its a good show maybe even in the top 20 of all time but not the greatest. You cant be the greatest show with that sloppy directing and pacing and a horrible last season.

18. #6858 boydamien, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Guess its all to do with what you like.
    justified
    West wing
    i found the actual dialogue and characters to be fascinating in those shows.

19. So there's a rumor going around that a Season 6 is in the works and will be airing in July

[​IMG]

20. Breaking Bad/Walking Dead crossover?

A zombie Heisenberg!!!!!