Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. I finished Breaking Bad about two weeks ago and I literally shed a tear I didn't want it to end. Such a great show in so many different ways. I'm glad it ended the way it did.

2. Rewatched season 5 and I still hate Walt Jr. reaction. "Tell me things, don't hide things"...tells truth..."this is bullshit, I hate you, just die". Douche

3. One of the saddest moments is when Walt's son let's him have it over the phone and disowns him. He almost gave up because of it, could not even imagine.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

4. i never liked the son really...he was so emotional but then wanted to be included in adult business when it was clear he couldn't handle it or understand it...and he was a tad pretentious, but loved the money being spent on him

5. Last episode would of been better if walt n walt jr teamed up n stormed the cook op with big ass barettas! spaz with a spas shotgun!

6. Nah.

Sent.

7. How the he'll could he do that when he can't even stand up straight by using his legs?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wheel chair mounted rail guns!

9. Yah.

10. Lmao

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Can we be a little realistic..we all know the smartest way would be cut his legs off and turn them into

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396214655.672845.jpg

😝

12. is this for real? Cause I would so watch it if it had subtitles lol

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

Yeah its real. They got the cooking in underwear part down, and the I quit crotch grab.

14. Read an article a couple weeks ago, Bryan Cranston said there could possibly be more breaking bad at some point. "He was laying on the floor with a gunshot wound when it ended, but no one ever zipped up a body bag or anything"

Would be interesting to see what happens to everyone else after the finale.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I could have sworn he said Walt is definitely dead on talking bad but I could be wrong.

16. Just recently started watching this so not going to read the thread as im on the home stretch.

Just seen episode where the kid on dirt bike got shot, and walts reasoning on that.
    Now im went from liking his charachter, to now one I hope he gets killed.
    Bit of guess work here but I think Jessie kills hims in the end, when he finds out about his girl dying and walt could have saved her

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Well I thought it was a really good series.
    Few hard to believe stuff in, and couple holes but didnt spoil it ti much, cant believe I didnt watch this from start.

Any other recommendations for Netflix

18. Zeitgeist 2007 is good with a pinch of salt.

Sons of anarchy is the best Series on there

That DMT documentary is good!

19. Cant wait till the "call saul" spin off show starts.