Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

Like...I'm thinking they may try and pull some Sopranos shit on us.[/quote]

Never saw the sopranos, and after hearing how they ended the show I have no desire to watch a show where the writers will pull shit like that.

I feel the breaking bad writing staff to be a bit above nonsense. Why create a show as deep, psychological, and realistic (for the most part) just to end it with a stupid twist.

2. how did the sopranos end? im never going to watch it so i dont really care about spoilers on it lol.

3. [quote name='"Broses"']how did the sopranos end? im never going to watch it so i dont really care about spoilers on it lol.[/quote]

Fade to black. Mid sentence.

4. I dunnnnooooo maaann!

5. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

I dunnnnooooo maaann![/quote]

Lol you don't have to believe my predictions. You're free to believe whatever you want.

I'm just saying I'd be very surprised and pissed if they made the ending into something like that.

6. i would have punched my tv if i was into the sopranos.

the fuck is that? im going to be out 180$ for my monitor if something like that happens with the breaking bad lol.

7. [quote name='"Broses"']

i would have punched my tv if i was into the sopranos.

the fuck is that? im going to be out 180$ for my monitor if something like that happens with the breaking bad lol.[/quote]

A massive cop out. Lol.

And I may react similarly if that happens on brba.

8. I would be fucking outraged..I'm just drunk and messing around right now. I just can't think of what might happen, so I'm throwing random shit out there. :smoke:

9. I liked The Sopranos ending....

10. [quote name='"SmokyMcBonghit"']I liked The Sopranos ending....[/quote]

Troll face activated :cool:

11. I think Walt is going to kill Skyler at some point, given the way he was arranging his "birthday bacon" in the season 5 opener and the fact that he was using her maiden name, but I really can't even fathom how the series will end (a Sopranos ending seems more than mildly retarded).

12. Yeah, I'm fully convinced he is going to kill her, for all the reasons you listed.

Maybe the "I'm out" that he said to Skyler when she asked if he was done with cooking and was ready to let the kids come back home, really means that he's out in regards to his marriage, and subsequently his family.

I feel like he isn't done with his empire. He won't be happy until he has more money than Gray Matter.

13. walt jr. gonna do somethin huge before the shows up

maybe he'll kill jesse

14. A breakfast to end ALL breakfasts

15. damn...he could do it at the god damn breakfast table

16. My prediction for how the series ends:

On his 52nd birthday Walt returns to New Mexico to kill Jesse, who he suspects is about to rat him out. He buys the M60 and picks up Jesse to drive him into a trap. On the way Jesse needs to piss, so they pull over in an Albuquerque alleyway. Jesse pulls a gun on Walt, having discovered the trap earlier. Walt calmly asks how his hair looks. Jesse tells him it looks good, girl. Cut to: exterior shot of the car, as a gunshot flashes inside.

17. you know none of that will happen.

its breaking bad.

its absolutely impossible to predict how it will play out.

18. [quote name='"Broses"']

you know none of that will happen.

its breaking bad.

its absolutely impossible to predict how it will play out.[/quote]

I will concede to that.

19. maybe walt jr will have a good part in the last season. he never had much to do with the other ones.

20. w-w-w-why w-w-would h-he beeeeeee?